New born baby.. Cameo appearance....

Ill call around to see if i can locate dubias as little as yours. He has only had about a half dozen meal worms in his life, but i wanted him to experience the feel of a worm. He will be fine, Ken. He has had the very best of everything from the minute he was conceived. You did great. Im doing great. Look at how plump his eyes are. He just had a complete shed and he looks perfect....drinking a little water
As long u are happy,Im happy too,Im so glad u are taking good care of him,I love to pass on my info of breeding to the people who loves my chams,especially when the babies are growing nice n healthy....I been preaching all these info to all my gym buddies n the whole town around me,and they all happy to hear what I have to say,and we did have that 1and half hours long conversation on the phone lol

As long u are happy,Im happy too,Im so glad u are taking good care of him,I love to pass on my info of breeding to the people who loves my chams,especially when the babies are growing nice n healthy....I been preaching all these info to all my gym buddies n the whole town around me,and they all happy to hear what I have to say,and we did have that 1and half hours long conversation on the phone lol
Yes, we did. It helps to communicate. ......one last pic for today

Attachments

• 20160629_072555.jpg
    20160629_072555.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 323
This is better than anything in the whole world!!!! These pics are priceless coming from "Love" I love them all,thank you very much to taking good care of him,Its so excited to see them leave here and into another great home,alphakenc I am not a big time breeder,but I always have love for all my pets n the people who enjoy them as much as I do!!

I saw him walking back up his ramp and thought i would take one more pic of the other side of his face. I opened the cage door...we arent real well off and we dont have air conditioning. The house is kept cool w open doors and windows and swamp coolers and fans...a fly flew into KCs cage and lickety spit, he caught it and ate it! I couldnt believe it. Lots of practice hittin on the fly, i guess with all the fruitflies. Anyway, the look on his face when he started chewing!! So funny. He doesnt like those houseflies. Lol Look how green!!!

Attachments

• 1467207100868145531134.jpg
    1467207100868145531134.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 369
I saw him walking back up his ramp and thought i would take one more pic of the other side of his face. I opened the cage door...we arent real well off and we dont have air conditioning. The house is kept cool w open doors and windows and swamp coolers and fans...a fly flew into KCs cage and lickety spit, he caught it and ate it! I couldnt believe it. Lots of practice hittin on the fly, i guess with all the fruitflies. Anyway, the look on his face when he started chewing!! So funny. He doesnt like those houseflies. Lol Look how green!!!
If the temperature gets too hot,plz turn off the heat lamp and mist him more that is one tips I can suggest,or bring him down to the basement.

This is a great thread, lots of good pics. Handsome little ones! They usually love fly's especially around that age, hatch out some BB or BSF larvae and watch him go crazy for them!
Thank u,I belive u are a cham breeder too,its great to exchange some idea with each other.When they are new born they will eat the fruitfly n pinhead crickets,now they are bigger and they are eating the bigger type feeders ,its a never ending processes,and its fun to watch them grow n color in.

I have hatched a few clutches now but am by no means an expert, this forum is an awesome community with vast depths of chameleon knowledge. I'm happy to share what has worked for me and always looking at and learning about new things on this forum. Breeding them is certainly a huge commitment but it's been an amazing cycle to be a part of.

I have hatched a few clutches now but am by no means an expert, this forum is an awesome community with vast depths of chameleon knowledge. I'm happy to share what has worked for me and always looking at and learning about new things on this forum. Breeding them is certainly a huge commitment but it's been an amazing cycle to be a part of.
I totally agree with u (y).

how many females do you have left?

Thank you, Brett
Hi Brett,currently Im all sold out,except some personal favorite hold back to keep,I still have some people on the waiting list,maybe I will start to breed again or maybe not....after my whole year of non stop commitment 24/7,I would like to have some freedom right now.
Try catch me next round if I happen to breed them again,in the mean time good luck to search for ur next baby cham.

Back
Top Bottom