New born baby.. Cameo appearance....

First thing first,Happy Father day,if u are a daddy of ur kids or pets....
Right now alphakenc I sold out the first n most of the second batch babies, since this progression thread was in January ,if u are still looking for the alphakenc's exceptional panther baby in 2-3month,I will be sure to find a nice one for u on my 3rd clutch of babies which is about 1 and half month old right now,I do have 9more from my second batch ,they are 3 and half month old babies left ,my whole block of "love" street is at least got one baby from me,and they freaking love them,but alphakenc Im tired of doing "house call"
I wouldn't mind to go on the US world tour ,just let me know whenever u are ready for my one of the kind Sires name "Dickie Roll"
Thank you, and a happy Father's day to you as well. I'm thinking around the end of summer/fall time so I can get some more automated equipment.

Do you have a pic of "Dickie Roll"? Lol

So you have 77 males? I'm still unable to sex my babies I really wish there was a post showing about 10 or so babies side views and then we as the inexperienced people guess then at the bottom of the page you say what sex and use arrows to describe how you can tell? Ok I'd use yellow and make it clearer to read but basic ideaView attachment 160254
Not 77 males but 77 womanizer,regardless they are males or females,they all beautiful,and I dont think u are inexperienced,cause u already hatched 15 babies on ur own....the best suggestion I can give u is be observed,u can do anything u want as long u put ur mind into it,why sex them so early if they still a babies with u right now?? Take ur time n enjoy the art of breeding,watch them grow and take all ur freedom away,but the happiness is always worth it in my book,dont worry and be happy!!:)

Thank you, and a happy Father's day to you as well. I'm thinking around the end of summer/fall time so I can get some more automated equipment.

Do you have a pic of "Dickie Roll"? Lol
20160114_162408.jpg

BIG infamous "Dickie Roll" and his guest list is now open :)

Its like the ice creams,depending on what flavor. ..the sweeter the better,every once a while,u need to explore ur new taste bud,so it gets better,idea are always important.....alphakenc I thinking of a new type of cages,when u open the door to feed ur chameleons ,It will sing ur favorite song to u....wireless....and remember u heard it here first:)

77 womanizers more to be on the A list.....
61More womanizers to go,now why would I wholesale my trophy,the wholesaler can keep on email me,but if they can not sell like alphakenc selling individually,they are not in the right game....I got 3letters for them.....ABC(ALWAYS BE CLOSER)....when u got it good,no one will ever take that away from you:)

Hope ur other veiled cham recover fast,and K.C is getting bigger,under ur care(y)
O yea, Ken, he lost that infant bugeyed look. He eats small crickets from my hand. He still likes to catch his fruitflies in the air, so i keep putting them in for him to hunt

O yea, Ken, he lost that infant bugeyed look. He eats small crickets from my hand. He still likes to catch his fruitflies in the air, so i keep putting them in for him to hunt
Gee fruitfly Ha,he still eat that ha,its like a Toddler still sucking on the pacifier and wont give up,try feed other feeders so he wont reject them when he is older,thanks for the pic(y)

Gee fruitfly Ha,he still eat that ha,its like a Toddler still sucking on the pacifier and wont give up,try feed other feeders so he wont reject them when he is older,thanks for the pic(y)
I only have access to crickets and mealworms that are small enough. But i vary the gutload so he is getting everything. Plus some part of his cage has full sun fromabout 2 oclock on. So he is very happy and healthy

Attachments

• 1467205072843-1590177693.jpg
    1467205072843-1590177693.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 228
I only have access to crickets and mealworms that are small enough. But i vary the gutload so he is getting everything. Plus some part of his cage has full sun fromabout 2 oclock on. So he is very happy and healthy
Stalking a fruit fly at morning meal

Attachments

• 1467205500441-177934485.jpg
    1467205500441-177934485.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 218
Sounds great,the only thing I can suggest its staying away with the mealworm,since they are no nutritional values to the cham, I will add some silkworm n dubia roach in his diet,since he is still young let him get used to all the great feeders so when he gets older he wont have any problems,I been cup feeding mine with some dubia babies as u can see on the bottom right corner :)
20160616_132123.jpg

Sounds great,the only thing I can suggest its staying away with the mealworm,since they are no nutritional values to the cham, I will add some silkworm n dubia roach in his diet,since he is still young let him get used to all the great feeders so when he gets older he wont have any problems,I been cup feeding mine with some dubia babies as u can see on the bottom right corner :)View attachment 160945
Ill call around to see if i can locate dubias as little as yours. He has only had about a half dozen meal worms in his life, but i wanted him to experience the feel of a worm. He will be fine, Ken. He has had the very best of everything from the minute he was conceived. You did great. Im doing great. Look at how plump his eyes are. He just had a complete shed and he looks perfect....drinking a little water

Attachments

• 1467206069581-1634012890.jpg
    1467206069581-1634012890.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 191
GOTCHA!!!
Keep feeding him as much as he can eats since he is in a development stage n I can see he is getting bigger already,this type of the cham will develop into a multi colors slowly ,but once the colors comes in it will be like a freaking neon lights....like I said it before "the great colorful cham only comes for the lady that will wait,and u are doing a wonderful job,I wish u the best:)

Keep feeding him as much as he can eats since he is in a development stage n I can see he is getting bigger already,this type of the cham will develop into a multi colors slowly ,but once the colors comes in it will be like a freaking neon lights....like I said it before "the great colorful cham only comes for the lady that will wait,and u are doing a wonderful job,I wish u the best:)
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom