New born baby.. Cameo appearance....

Love is in the air.....come and join the lovefest,while all the flower baby chamies are gathering everywhere
20160301_195611-1.jpg
....love u love u very very longgggg time:rolleyes::love::rolleyes::love::rolleyes::love:

Hey alphakenc, when will those babies be ready? I'm looking for a handsome young male in about 2-3 months from now.
First thing first,Happy Father day,if u are a daddy of ur kids or pets....
Right now alphakenc I sold out the first n most of the second batch babies, since this progression thread was in January ,if u are still looking for the alphakenc's exceptional panther baby in 2-3month,I will be sure to find a nice one for u on my 3rd clutch of babies which is about 1 and half month old right now,I do have 9more from my second batch ,they are 3 and half month old babies left ,my whole block of "love" street is at least got one baby from me,and they freaking love them,but alphakenc Im tired of doing "house call"
I wouldn't mind to go on the US world tour ,just let me know whenever u are ready for my one of the kind Sires name "Dickie Roll"

77 womanizers more to be on the A list.....
So you have 77 males? I'm still unable to sex my babies I really wish there was a post showing about 10 or so babies side views and then we as the inexperienced people guess then at the bottom of the page you say what sex and use arrows to describe how you can tell? Ok I'd use yellow and make it clearer to read but basic idea image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom