IMG_4741.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_4742.jpg
    IMG_4742.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_4743.jpg
    IMG_4743.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 99
It's bluer than the more greeny ones at the reptile place (that's why I chose HER), but the pictures look a lot more blue that she really is.

I changed it to a 75, the only reason I did 100 is because the light is a little taller than the screen and otherwise I wasn't reaching basking temps. I will try to keep on monitoring this up close

I changed it to a 75, the only reason I did 100 is because the light is a little taller than the screen and otherwise I wasn't reaching basking temps. I will try to keep on monitoring this up close
Your on top off things you have the situation under control. I think your gonna do just fine. Asking all the right questions. Fixing the things that need fixed.

I know your trying to do your best but things still need tweaked. Please remove the bowls of water, she doesn’t need them and I don’t think they’re really going to help much with humidity, your mister will do that. The fogger should not be used unless your temp in in the low 60s. Warm moist air is a recipe for a respiratory infection. Do your vitamins have D3 in them? She will need D3 twice a month I believe.

Back
Top Bottom