New Animals

Brad Ramsey

Retired Moderator
Here are a couple of pictures of my new low end translucent and 2 of my new 1.3 brevicaudatus group.
All from Mike at FlChams.
This boy is big and amazing. I am not a very good photographer ... he is beautiful and ready to breed (look out Alice:eek:)
The pygmies are really sturdy specimens and one female appears to be gravid.
All five have been drinking and all 5 have eaten ( a lot actually).
I am very pleased.
Next to come will be temporalis and spectrums, but todays arrivals will keep me busy for awhile.

-Brad

Last edited:
Wow Brad!

Wow Brad......for the longest time you had just Kitty. I remember how long it took you to take the plunge to get a mate for him. Now you seem to have been bitten by the aquisition bug :) You are getting quite a nice and diverse collection. You must be very excited!

OHHHHH-Who is crazy now! :)

I'm getting there:rolleyes:
In my defense, I will say that this has taken three years and a lot of planning ... but in the end, I have lost all privileges to any more "jabs at Juli";)
My current count:

Veiled 1.1
Trans Veiled 1.1
veiled neonates 9
veiled eggs 64
brevicaudatus 1.3

-Brad

Glad to hear you finally got them!!!:D They all look great Brad. Nothing like getting a box full of chams:p It seems a lot of people are getting some nice new tongue slingers;) I hope all is going good for you!

Forgot to add that Agnes (aka Jabba) refused food today.
Some digging should commence soon ... add to that egg count;)

-Brad

Last edited:
Brad we are staying together on babies, I am also at 9. But hint, hint, I sure could use some brevs, know anyone with some really cute heathly ones???? They are what I plan to get next - hopefully this summer.

Congrats on your family increases.

I'm getting there:rolleyes:
In my defense, I will say that this has taken three years and a lot of planning ... but in the end, I have lost all privileges to any more "jabs at Juli";)
My current count:

Veiled 1.1
Trans Veiled 1.1
veiled neonates 9
veiled eggs 64
brevicaudatus 1.3

-Brad

They really are an addiction aren't they?! :D We are upgrading our chams cage, so feel it would be a waste to leave the old one empty, so looking at getting a trans veiled in a few months. How are you finding the trans veiled Brad? Any husbandry issues / differences to normal?

nice chams you just got.
I wish all the best for them.

btw, if you need any help with photography just hit me up with a PM.
I'm sure I could give you a few hints to help out, so just ask.

Harry

Congratz Brad!!! I might be getting some in the future. Those are the last ones!! I have room for them only lol. Except for babies :rolleyes:. Good luck with them!!!

Back
Top Bottom