need help iding chams

Smokey

need to determine the local of these guys. both r supposed brothers. i was told there one thing and others r telling me something different. any input would help
Male1:
034-1.jpg

035-1.jpg

036-1.jpg

Male2: not fired up
024.jpg

028.jpg

030.jpg

032-1.jpg

033-1.jpg

are you being told ambilobe and ambanja????? just curious i have a pair of brothers that are similar to yours and they could be either even though they were labled ambilobe...im just as confused as you are in my situation...best of luck to you...im just going to wait it out...i also have a suposed male that im beginning to think is female its supose to be a nosy be.... or NB cross.....aggghhhh i know how you feel

yes i trust the person i got them from.i still think there what was said n sold to me as. its just the blue coloring on them i worried about.there supposed to be nosy mitsios.they r about 9 months old.had them 6-7 months.i also see chameleons northwest has that sire but didnt get from them.

this r supposedly the sire:
004-1.jpg

038.jpg

Who did you buy from? Sometimes other places buy from other places when they don't need the breeder anymore.

I know that sambavas go through a teenage blue phase, but I'm not sure about mitsios.

texted the persom i got them from and she says there mitsios.if i can get the big male to fire up today ill add some pics

Nosy Mitso juveniles often show blue barring when they are sub adults. There was one on kingsnake a week or so back that looked like a blue on green ambilobe minus the weaker bars and the red eye. To answer your question, they look like juvy mitso to me. Look in the classified ads for an ad from chameleonnation that says 6 month old mitso for sale or something like that. I think you'll get your answer.

Justin

EDIT: It was not the add from chameleonnation with the one I was thinking of, it must have been on kingsnake a couple weeks back, The in the cham nation add fires up with some black bars.

Back
Top Bottom