Humidifier help

hzliedmond

Established Member
Hello i have a quick question I setup up the humidifier on a wifi plug so when it turns on the wifi plug I still have to get up at 1 am and press the on button on the humidifier to work. Is their any way to fix this or I need to get a different humidifier? If so which one would u guys recommend thank u .

Attachments

• 20231001_100750.jpg
    20231001_100750.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 30
You should be able to leave the humidifier in the on position and allow the wifi plug to control on and off. If your plug has a on and off button, you can test if it will control humifider by manually turning it on and off.

You should be able to leave the humidifier in the on position and allow the wifi plug to control on and off. If your plug has a on and off button, you can test if it will control humifider by manually turning it on and off.
I live it on the on but when it turns off and when u turn it on from the smart plug it turns on but the screen is blank until I personally press the on button to turn on

Hi why are you running a humidifier is this for day humidity or night humidity ? Is it a cool humidifier or warm ?

I run my cool mist humidifer 24/7. I'm in Texas with very low humidity and a centralized ac. It's not in the enclosure, it's placed in a corner and helps me keep 50% humidity - daytime and 85% night time.

What type of enclosure? Sorry mesh repti breeze you could close / cover the back / sides to.kee0 humidity up

I live it on the on but when it turns off and when u turn it on from the smart plug it turns on but the screen is blank until I personally press the on button to turn on
I don’t know which one you have, but I have a leap fogger that worked with the smart plugs and I set the smart plug to the time I wanted it to come on and it worked. If you can’t figure anything else out and get a new one I would recommend the leap fogger.

I don’t know which one you have, but I have a leap fogger that worked with the smart plugs and I set the smart plug to the time I wanted it to come on and it worked. If you can’t figure anything else out and get a new one I would recommend the leap fogger.
Wow I'm sold which smart plug r u using?

I have 2 -1/2 sides closed and still can't get the needed humidity. With Carmelo (veiled) humidity is not an issue. Bolt (panther) needs more humidity. The cool mist humidifer also helps with the night time temp drop. I also use a fogger.

If you are using a cool mist humidifier, adding a fogger should help with humidity.

Back
Top Bottom