NEED ASSISTANCE/ADVICE - VERY UPSET

FYI -- Doing better on allergies. Still trying to get over bronchitis as well, but getting better. I have been doing masks and gloves and maybe that is helping then as I keep getting better. and ANGUS is doing better and better as well, he is 13" long now, 6 mths old. He is so sweet. He is not flinching at me when I get into his habitat or try to run away (at least not all the time) and on occasion, he lets me scratch under his chin and he doesn't move when I do it, so all good on building trust. And he just keeps getting more and more handsome. Look at the sexy colors today!
View attachment 228205I love my cooool little mini dragon.
I am sooo happy to hear that you are recovering! He is so awesome! I love seeing him grow.

Awesome. Glad you are doing better. Hopefully the gloves and mask continue to do there job so you can keep enjoying you beautiful Cham.

Just a thought I’m not sure if they would have it for bug allergies but you may want to ask your doctor about immunology (allergies shots) it takes a while and a lot of shots but it can greatly reduce allergy symptoms.
Yeah been there, done that. had to stop as they quit working too. go figure

Glad to hear it's trending in the right direction. Keep us posted. I would hate to see you seperate from him since you guys have bonded so we'll. I hate crickets smell and may have some slight allergies from them which is why I'm trying to establish grasshoppers. I'll keep you posted on that.

Due to that fact that most humans are frequently ingesting cockroach particles and feces in our food (such as chocolate rice and other grains) a large quantity of humans have cockroach allergies without even knowing about it! When people say "eating chocolate gives me a migraine" or "I am allergic to chocolate" it is usually due to a cockroach allergy!

Oops, my apologies for spoiling appetites!

Gross, thanks Matt! This is how vegans are made!! :p

Back
Top Bottom