Need advice

Did we forget I electrocuted myself unplugging an outlet, that’s asking for me to go to the ER again but that’s.
I know the feeling. I lost a fingernail when I was young cause same brother told me to put a paperclip into a AC outlet cause it would turn into rainbow colors. I was like 6 years old. My parents were so mad at him, I'm pretty sure he is still grounded and he just turned 50 this year.

Awsome, guess that would work on other critters as well. Make sure your do or cat are out of the way

Glad you found a new place.

I was waiting for you to post a video of a rat maze. Where they go in and then can't find their way back out and just keep doing circles in the maze.

Just now reading this, so happy you found a new place! This thread gives me unpleasant memories of a house I lived in as a kid, it was completely infested with mice and rats. It was so bad that when I was in the bath tub one time a fat rat came out of a hole in the wall and ran across the edge of the tub! I about shit myself! After that it was very hard to get me to take a bath. Thank god my brother burned the house down by accident because my ahole father had no intention of moving.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom