Need advice

I have a very smart rescue cat, a rat would never make it in my house, I stapled a piece of carpet on a 2x4 and set it in my garage to the rafters, my cat loves it up there

This is what I was referring to - its meant to keep dogs and cats off furniture. We had one when i was a kid and you could crank it up to give quite a shock! Not sure it will work on the rats but could maybe be a deterrent around the cham cages?

Electronic Pet Training Shock Mat for Dogs Cats, Indoor Use Furniture Protection - 60 x 12 Inch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GVKB8P3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Ai2tDbHQK4QZT
How sad your parents didn’t allow you on the furniture :cry:

Ok I bought the live animal trap unfortunately I can’t get my hands on a pallet gun so I will have to do it the way my dad taught me snap the neck. I’ll set the trap up next to the cham cages since on the cameras are showing they like the walk around my cages. image.jpg

Ok I bought the live animal trap unfortunately I can’t get my hands on a pallet gun so I will have to do it the way my dad taught me snap the neck. I’ll set the trap up next to the cham cages since on the cameras are showing they like the walk around my cages. View attachment 242720

How on earth did he show you how to snap a rats neck, please record.

Ok I bought the live animal trap unfortunately I can’t get my hands on a pallet gun so I will have to do it the way my dad taught me snap the neck. I’ll set the trap up next to the cham cages since on the cameras are showing they like the walk around my cages. View attachment 242720

Pretty sure that rats will squeeze out of this.

Back
Top Bottom