Need A Breeder......Or Advise LOL

Sassy

We have out enclosure's all set up and ready for some new additions :) We are looking for Sunburst Veiled Chameleons, or Panthers. Any advise as to what to look for and even a breeder recommendation is great. I get so nervous about shipping though :confused:. I appreciate the help!

Hi Sassy
Welcome to the Chameleon Forums :)

I highly recommend our site sponsors. Some of the most well respected breeders are listed.
view sponsors

i got my little sunburst/turqouise veiled from A1reptiles.com shipped him from ohio to my house in south florida. shipping wasnt as bad as i thought it would be, he had a full belly and didnt seem to stressed when i got him(seems like i stressed him out more by unpacking him,lol).

it was either them or flchams.com i heard they were great too. i personally just wanted a mixed sunburst/turqouise and A1 had plenty in stock and the age i was looking for.

Hello,

This site has several sponsors that are probably your best route as far as Breeders... FL Chams, Lost Lake Chameleons, Kammerflage Kreations, Screameleons... These are all very established well known breeders that could definately get you set up with some beautiful animals. Click the "view our sponsors" link in the top right corner and you wil find link to these.

As far as shipping... It is done regularly in the community for all types of reptiles... It is normally done over night door to door... And is pretty safe. It is extremely rare to hear a horror story about shipping, but things do happen, as long as you are sure to buy from a trusted dealer... THey will do everything that is needed to ensure you will recieve a healthy animal on your doorstep the day after you place the order.

Hope that helps... Good luck!

I highly recommend: Josh at Lost lake, Mike at FLChams, and Pam at Pams Chams. I haven't worked with anyone else but I'd sift around the forums and threads and notice which breeders not only participate in these forums but are regularly referred to.

Go to my gallery to see pics of my veiled from FlChams.

Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom