Reputable Chameleon Breeders in PA.

Riddler078

Any suggestions on a reputable chameleon breeder in or around PA? Looking for a young chameleon. Would prefer veiled but open to suggestions. New here so any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hi and welcome! :) I can’t help with any breeders who may be local to you, but there are several who are fantastic and work hard to make sure they sell beautiful and healthy chameleons and provide support to their customers. They will ship, which can be done safely. Do check our sponsors. https://www.chameleonforums.com/sponsors/?tag=chameleons It may be a bit of a challenge to find a veiled as very few breed them. @FramsChams does at times, but I don’t believe they currently have any. I will caution you against using some sites like underground reptiles & backwater reptiles. People who have bought from them have had horrible experiences. If you do find a breeder you are thinking of buying from, it’s a great idea to ask here if anyone has any feedback about them.
One of our members, @Camiezone has the most beautiful and sweet panther babies (I’m biased as I have one). Of course, the forum is the very best place to help you get everything all set up and as perfect as possible before welcoming a chameleon home. 💗

Back
Top Bottom