heres some pictures from NARBC Anaheim today :D

heres some of me holding a C.J.Xantholophus that was at Dr. Shipp's booth

jhtx1f.jpg

vdq1r6.jpg

10hk494.jpg

heres two of Kent67 holding a GINORMOUS Mellerii :eek:

dq3prl.jpg

344fkia.jpg

heres one of Chad's Ambanja (i think :confused:) that was on the cover of Reptile Magazine :D

k0lto0.jpg

and heres one of a Bearded Dragon tower :eek:

55kw2r.jpg

haha I am blind as a bat!! I walked that building three times looking for the tiki booth. Never found it. I totally saw the bearded sitting on the lights too. Darn I guess I should have looked up instead of straight into the bearded tubs!! :eek::p

That Ambanja looks like Dr. Gonzo (one of Ryan Jarosek's) and my favorite Ambanja ever... But I wasn't at the show so you may have some inside information.

Were there a lot of Chameleons/Chameleon vendors?

That Ambanja looks like Dr. Gonzo (one of Ryan Jarosek's) and my favorite Ambanja ever... But I wasn't at the show so you may have some inside information.

oh sorry :eek: there was only: Amazing Blue, Tiki Tiki, Kammerflage, and Reptile Depot that had chams (i think)

Tiss Ryans Amabnja unless Chad and Ryan did some selling or trading. What a beautiful Ambanja he is.

-Clemonde

Back
Top Bottom