Nachitos road to recovery

This was my girl with 8 months, looks a bit similar. I think Nachito will grow a little more and she doesn´t look that far behind with others.

View attachment 327750
Omg they look so similar lol! Besides the pink feet :D
DA8F0EA6-CA77-4408-87F1-AA77AC4B2086.jpeg

Man it is INCREDIBLE the difference in little Nachito from your first post to now. Great job on caring for her. I think about her story from time to time. That and the little veiled whose tongue got torn out. I've loved following the events here, seeing the good advice and the great results that come of it when cham keepers follow it.

Just look at this! Absolutely astounding.

1660595073514.png

1660595089142.png

Man it is INCREDIBLE the difference in little Nachito from your first post to now. Great job on caring for her. I think about her story from time to time. That and the little veiled whose tongue got torn out. I've loved following the events here, seeing the good advice and the great results that come of it when cham keepers follow it.

Just look at this! Absolutely astounding.

View attachment 327760
View attachment 327761
A little love and research can go a long way :)

This was my girl with 8 months, looks a bit similar. I think Nachito will grow a little more and she doesn´t look that far behind with others.

View attachment 327750
At what age did your girl start getting her adult colors and laying eggs? Just curious about/if there is a age that it normally happens? It’s estimated that Nachito is getting close to her first (estimated) hatchday (guessed that it could be sometime in October if not earlier). :D

I was going though the videos of my chameleon cam when I noticed my girl was getting all puffy and angry multiple times. I think due to the act of making herself bigger helps her shed come off!!!! Also I watched her take a nibble of her own shed, I don’t think she liked it lol!
F1E62BCC-4569-4417-96C7-AAC9336D818D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom