My Rainbow Jackson Chameleon setup, is it good?

IMG_20211104_215153811.jpg

This may be the evidence, the underneath bulb is the compact and the one above is the one I am using

Well you need to get a phosphorus free and vit D3 free calcium powder. A good one is repticalcium no D3. That’s what I use and you need to lightly dust his crickets with that every feeding. Next you need to get a vitamins supplement powder with D3 and once a month lightly dust his crickets with that. If you don’t, he can get metabolic bone disease. I use reptivite with D3 for this and it works well.

Well you need to get a phosphorus free and vit D3 free calcium powder. A good one is repticalcium no D3. That’s what I use and you need to lightly dust his crickets with that every feeding. Next you need to get a vitamins supplement powder with D3 and once a month lightly dust his crickets with that. If you don’t, he can get metabolic bone disease.
Will do

In the name Reptisun 5.0, the 5.0 part has to do with the % of light in the UVB spectrum (5%) - it's not really the model number of the bulb, if that makes sense. There is a Reptisun 5.0 Compact Fluorescent (what you have) and also a Reptisun 5.0 T5 - which is what you need. The T5 bulbs are the thin, straight types and have much higher output than what you are using. You can get a fixture and bulb for around $60.

In the name Reptisun 5.0, the 5.0 part has to do with the % of light in the UVB spectrum (5%) - it's not really the model number of the bulb, if that makes sense. There is a Reptisun 5.0 Compact Fluorescent (what you have) and also a Reptisun 5.0 T5 - which is what you need. The T5 bulbs are the thin, straight types and have much higher output than what you are using. You can get a fixture and bulb for around $60.
@DeltaYaz I’m having a hard time finding a link to one. Can you find one for him? Thanks in advance!

I just bought the Josh's Frogs branded one for $35.99 for another purpose, however; I literally just got it tonight so can't comment on it yet. The fixture I have for my cham cage is a quad-tube and you don't need that right now (and your dad would be angry).

Back
Top Bottom