My Rainbow Jackson Chameleon setup, is it good?

IMG_20211104_212626810.jpg

For an idea of size here is the uvb next to a Nintendo switch lite

Do you want my advice or not. If it’s your dad that won’t let you get what you need for your Cham then you need to level with him and tell him if you don’t get the proper uvb light for him he’s going to die a slow painful death because he’s going to get metabolic bone disease because he can’t produce vitamins D3 in his body without the proper uvb light.

Do you want my advice or not. If it’s your dad that won’t let you get what you need for your Cham then you need to level with him and tell him if you don’t get the proper uvb light for him he’s going to die a slow painful death because he’s going to get metabolic bone disease because he can’t produce vitamins D3 in his body without the proper uvb light.
I'll do that

Well I am just making sure it does say 5.0 reptisun but I will try to get the bulb you suggested thank you so much I had no idea that in all those six months I was apparently using the wrong uvb

But what you have is one of those coiled bulbs and they don’t put out a strong enough light to penetrate more that 2-3 inches down. Sorry, but what you have is the compact.

Another very important issue is, are you lightly dusting his crickets with a phosphorus and D3 free calcium powder every feeding? Also with a vitamins supplement with D3 once a month?

Back
Top Bottom