My Precious Sadie Baby Needs Your Thoughts and Prayers

Thugslife...you are in my prayers. He your chameleons get adopted and that you get the help you need in your own life.

Jann...i wonder if there is any way to tell if here is an infection going on? Wouldn't it show up in the normal bloodwork even if it was localized?? How old is she?

I don't want to snag Janns thread...so I think we should carry on in your thread about healing and leave this to Jann.

Jann...i wonder if there is any way to tell if here is an infection going on? Wouldn't it show up in the normal bloodwork even if it was localized?? How old is she?

I will ask the vet about infection. She is only 18 months old. Sadie is Luie and Camille's little granddaughter.

I just called the hospital and talked to one of the girls. They said she hasn't threw up in awhile but they haven't fed her yet this morning. They said her eyes were still sunk in. I'm to call back around 11:00. We are suppose to go home today. My husband Mike will for sure have to go. Dr. Mader is 4 1/2 hours away from where we live. I'll let everyone know what they tell me at 11:00.*

Thanks again everyone you your concerns and comments.

This must be so stressful for you, and Sadie too. You have certainly done everything possible to help her. Im really hoping she recovers. She's got the best possible chance with you as owner and good vet support.

I really hope no news is good news!!! I've been so worried all day and was hoping to hear that she was feeling better. Still praying for a quick recovery! :)

Sadie passed away. I'm just putting up a tribute to her now. I went to see her and Dr. Mader wanted me to leave her for a free autopsy and he will Fedex her to me with cold packs in the morning. He wants to see what it was to try to help others. It was very hard to do but I did it. I am in a fog and still can't believe my precious angel is gone. I will let you all know the autopsy results.

Oh man Jann. I am SO sorry. I know here life was short with you, but she lived a beautiful one. You did everything you could to save her. She was a gorgeous, gorgeous girl. RIP Sadie

Sadie passed away. I'm just putting up a tribute to her now. I went to see her and Dr. Mader wanted me to leave her for a free autopsy and he will Fedex her to me with cold packs in the morning. He wants to see what it was to try to help others. It was very hard to do but I did it. I am in a fog and still can't believe my precious angel is gone. I will let you all know the autopsy results.

Aww am sorry I know what your feeling. Take care it really hurts to say goodbye.

Jann, I am so sorry to hear about Sadie's passing. I know you did everything you could for her. You will be in my prayers...Virginia

Oh man...that was the last thing in the world I was thinking I'd see. Jann I am so very sorry for the loss of sweet little Sadie. I just can't believe it. You have had so much heartbreak lately and I was really hoping you had seen the last of it for a long time. I am so sorry for your loss. I really hope there is something on her necropsy to try to give you some peace of mind. If only there were something to give you peace in your heart. :(

Back
Top Bottom