My precious little baby is here!!

karebear41486

Established Member
My little panther baby came today...he is so cute and perfect! Just thought I'd show you all some pictures of him. I also want to thank everyone who has helped me with my million questions and prepared me for the cute little bugger that I now have! :) He is 80% Ambanja and 20% Nosy Be from Kammerflage. Great people, by the way!!

Here he is!

CIMG0258.jpg

CIMG0257.jpg

CIMG0255.jpg

CIMG0254.jpg

CIMG0252.jpg

WOW....as i was waiting for these pictures to upload into photobucket, he ate a cricket out of my hand!! Already!! :) :) :) :)

very nice i purchased a veiled from them and will be getting it once i return from vacation. they are very nice and your little guy is very good lucking, congrats on the new chameleon

They are indeed great people.... Congrats on your kid there and please keep us updated on how his colors come in. I'm curious to see for sure :)

sorry to point this out but isnt that a cut by the base of his tail , just wanted to see if you noticed it or not just keep an eye out on it

there all right if want puppy mill grade . wheres are all the females . any one can be nice . I would rather know where my chameleons come from . bought one from them three year ago . it came with eye problem . and heard so much bad stuff about them . if you do that much sales , you have to send out bad stuff . and caring for three to four hundred chams at a time . you think they can raise them better then a privet breeders with 20 to 40 babies at one time . that your dell . dealt with alot of the breeders .and the best isn't any ony . but the chameleon it self and how healthy it is . and if you cant see pics of that chams how do you know what there sending you . just be careful . pics pics pics . talk is cheap and full of air . I want some chameleons . Jeremy Elder

there all right if want puppy mill grade . wheres are all the females . any one can be nice . I would rather know where my chameleons come from . bought one from them three year ago . it came with eye problem . and heard so much bad stuff about them . if you do that much sales , you have to send out bad stuff . and caring for three to four hundred chams at a time . you think they can raise them better then a privet breeders with 20 to 40 babies at one time . that your dell . dealt with alot of the breeders .and the best isn't any ony . but the chameleon it self and how healthy it is . and if you cant see pics of that chams how do you know what there sending you . just be careful . pics pics pics . talk is cheap and full of air . I want some chameleons . Jeremy Elder

Jeremy- are you aware that your posts make little more than a shred of coherent sense? You ramble, spell incorrectly, and half the time you don't use punctuation.

Now, normally I would just ignore your post and read right on through the thread, but it appears to me that you are saying something negative towards Kammerflauge Kreations, and I would appreciate understanding exactly what you are meaning.

Nice point Will. Karebear your cham looks great I recieved three more panthers from kammerflage that makes a total of five ambilobes from Liddy she is a very nice person with alot of helpful info when needed. Goodluck:)

Well I agree with Will too.... i received a Veiled Male and a female ambilobe... both of them looks awesome too. Elder, I don't think saying bad thing about Kammerflage is of any good. Put it this way, a private breeder can be really bad in raising babies too. Plus, Kammerflage, with their experience..... they are good and knowledgable in raising babies. I am so sorry, just that they are good and that is giving you a sore eye doesn't give you the priviledge to talk down on people!!

Please don't get me wrong- I'm not defending Kammerflauge Kreations really, though we have done business together and all was satisfactory and it was a prime example of how business should be done.

However, if someone is going to say something negative- be it true or be it false- they need to be clear, concise and back it up with substantial evidence for the claim- all which Jeremy Elder has failed to provide.

Nope...definitely not a cut on him, anywhere. And I'm pretty sure that I didn't ask anyone's opinion of the Kammer's or their business. But I guess that's the joys of the online forums...that anyone can say whatever nonsense they want to. I was in no way trying to start a debate over the quality of services or chameleons that Kammerflage produces. I don't really care what your opinion of them is...If I did, I would have made a post asking for it BEFORE I decided to purchase a chameleon from them. I, too, agree with Will...any complaints or concerns that you have with someone's business should be conducted in a reasonable manner (or a readable manner, in this case I suppose...) Either way, I have already formed my own opinion of them through the excellent communication and personable experiences that I have had with them.

This post was just me expressing my excitement over my new chameleon...I was only hoping that others would share that excitement with me and shoot me some words of encouragement. Oh well! Thanks to those who did!

CIMG0265.jpg

Last edited:
Its a great shame that this post has been dragged down by negative veiws and bad mouthing:(

Your chameleon looks great,its nice and chunky and the little black marks will heal with correct humidity,they are probably from other chameleons if he was housed with others at Kammerflage.

Do you have a name for your new chap yet??

All the best with your new animal:)

I think he/she is beautiful.. Once our new house is built were def gonna get a panther... I love they way they look their colors everything about them... Nice purchase... And just like a newborn baby child if its healthy what more can you ask for?

I've been having such a hard time deciding on a name!! I think I'm just thinking too hard. I want it to be something unique and cute. At first i liked the name Mokey...then i was looking up astrological things and thought that Nebula would be a cool name. I looked up some African names and meanings...i just don't know! Nothing seems to fit him just right yet. I guess when i think of it i will just know! :)

Awesome! I was looking online for something that would translate words into Malagasy...but i couldnt really find anything. I'll come up with a list and post it in a little while. Thanks!!

Updated pictures in the sun!

Here are some pictures i took this afternoon outside. He is really starting to show some beautiful greens and blues!! He looks so much different already in the two short weeks that I've had him! He's growing in size and color each day.

CIMG0321.jpg

CIMG0322.jpg

CIMG0323.jpg

Back
Top Bottom