dscn3662b.jpg

Loki, 1.5 yo Bronze wing Pionus

dscf1280iu.jpg

dscf15212.jpg

odin(L) an Loki

dscf1031t.jpg

and Scooter, 7 yo Military Macaw :)

dscf1515v.jpg

birds are so cool and neat to have but to me.. there just to anoying!! iv been around parrots and what not before and they just never stop squaking -there owners never really had them becouse the wanted to enteract with them, just becouse they looked pretty, tis sad ,~, but they are very lovley ^^ :D

No breeding here- I could breed the bronze wings eventually but they are still too young and very much still pets. My other two littles peanut and baby are from the same parrot family, so breeding is possible but it would be hybrids which are frowned upon; but I would never turn away an accidental beeb ;)

birds are so cool and neat to have but to me.. there just to anoying!! iv been ary. Tound parrots and what not before and they just never stop squaking -there owners never really had them becouse the wanted to enteract with them, just becouse they looked pretty, tis sad ,~, but they are very lovley ^^ :D

Actually my guys are not terrible squakers, they are fairly mellow and mind their own business. Surprisingly my Senegal is louder than my macaw! Scooter prefers to talk than to yell, thank god!

I absolutely love your pionus! So beautiful.

I was just going to post a picture of my conure then I saw your thread. :) He's my second child, lol!

Lovely bunch!

Last edited:
Actually my guys are not terrible squakers, they are fairly mellow and mind their own business. Surprisingly my Senegal is louder than my macaw! Scooter prefers to talk than to yell, thank god!

haha well thats good! xD :D

wowy you sure do have lots of birds, do they had "access" to your cham or even his cage? it could stress your cham out i recommend keeping your cham in a room they don't had access to

Prettyinink what kind of conure? Yeah these guys eat better than me lol!

Yes they are separate from the cham, they have their own bird room and free range in there. :D cham is in the living room in a quiet corner. :)

Prettyinink what kind of conure? Yeah these guys eat better than me lol!

Yes they are separate from the cham, they have their own bird room and free range in there. :D cham is in the living room in a quiet corner. :)

I have a Yellow-sided Green Cheek. :) I want another parrot but am still playing with the idea since Apple is such a brat, lol! Maybe another Conure or similar sized parrot.

Those are the best pics of a bronze wing iv ever seen. Had no idea they could be so bright. Every pic iv seen and the one i saw at a bird farm were very drab

Really nice looking birds!! My aunt left her ring necked at my moms house for a little while. It was really cool and now where I am at they are watching a bird, not sure what kind, but it is really cool too!!! Id definitely consider a bird for a pet now.

Those are the best pics of a bronze wing iv ever seen. Had no idea they could be so bright. Every pic iv seen and the one i saw at a bird farm were very drab

it's a diet thing... I feed them many different brands of high quality pellets, a fresh diet daily, and low cal nuts. I have seen some pretty terrible looking ones, and pionus tend to get gout and over grown beaks due to liver problems fairly easily. these two get a ton of showers too, they tend to get dirty really quickly.

Really nice looking birds!! My aunt left her ring necked at my moms house for a little while. It was really cool and now where I am at they are watching a bird, not sure what kind, but it is really cool too!!! Id definitely consider a bird for a pet now.
thanks, birds can be very rewarding pets :)

That's quite a bit to "juggle" to care for, I commend you if you can! Haha. How's your military macaw? What kind of things do you teach him?

Back
Top Bottom