my parrots <3

wow i love them very pretty, but im with th other guy who said they couldnt take the noise.

like you personally couldn't take the noise? smart cookie to think of that before getting a bird, not very many people do. :)

That's quite a bit to "juggle" to care for, I commend you if you can! Haha. How's your military macaw? What kind of things do you teach him?

oh it's quite a juggle and a jungle :p They are my little family though, I mean I don't treat them like children but it gives me a reason to keep getting up and keep my mind occupied when I'm home. Major stress reliever cuddling a parrot. It's not like a dog where it's instant love, it is an earned trust. There is something different about it. :)

the "littles" as I call them(cause they are smaller than the macaw lol!) are all pretty much flighted and use flight. They tend to fly a little too close for comfort in front of my macaw, so a grey hair here or there has been spent on rescuing or just merely observing close destruction :eek: now it's separate out times. :eek:

My macaw is awesome!!! Scooter is not loud, just loves to talk A LOT. he is like a toddler who just found out he can chat, and he uses it too. He tells me when he's hungry, when he wants to come out, when he doesn't want to come out... I just recently started to swing him upside down by his feet and cuddle him in my arms. His favorite word is whatever :rolleyes: he likes to play peek a boo, and will usually change up the words freely saying peek a pee or peek a chew. he loves to knock on his perch with his beak and exclaim KNOCK KNOCK! probably the cutest thing he does :D

he is my little buddy <3 and my chicken bird! he has not a single feather on his chest or legs. I have never seen him with feathers and I have seen many birds that look like this(happens when you are a parrot groomer, I've seen it all). People usually ask what happened or why is he like that or is he a baby :confused: that is probably the weirdest question I've gotten. But he did it himself, many years ago due to abuse. He pulled them out so frequently he damaged the folicles, therefore no more feathers.

dscf2347k.jpg

he definitely makes up for it in personality. this bird seriously thinks naked is "chic" :D

here's an older video of him talking... I have a lot of videos of him on my youtube channel, and the other little guys as well :)
http://youtu.be/Mo_N848sKgE

Back
Top Bottom