My new baby Veileds from JULIRS and other babies update pics!!!

PantherVeileD

Got to say those babies I bought from Julirs are great! They are very health and not shy at all. They look even better in person!! Here are some pictures of them along with my other chameleons.

Start of with the new babies I bought from her.
IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

I SEE YOU!!!
IMG_1053.jpg

Sorry some blurry ones
IMG_1058.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

My blue barred Ambilobe baby
IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

My 5 month old female veiled
IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

Red barred Ambilobe (Chamotorcycleon) around 4 months old. Finally showing some colors after a month that I had him. I LOVE THIS GUY!!
IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

P.S. Thanks Julirs for two great chams :D

I have my "Juli Baby" coming next week! Woo hoo!

Those Motorcycle shots are priceless... I think they would be great for the LOL Chams contest that should be coming up... "Look ma!!! No Hands!"..lol:D

hey cali, yeah I did put it up on the photo contest! I just don't have the photo skills and camera to make it look really nice and crispy. I wanted to put a green bay helmet on him too but I can't find it!! Remember those days when they had those helmet on the little quarter machine.. Plus I think it would be hard to pull it off putting a helmet on him LOL

Yeah I love Julir's chams! Post pics when you get them next week :D

Ryan, seriously!! I'm preying too! They hardly eat pinhead crickets... mainly fruit flies :( They are big enough to eat those damn crickets!! HAHAH They are growing sooooooooooo slowly. :(

Back
Top Bottom