My new Ambilobe Pather! (from Ryan)

GeckoGal

Here's my first chameleon, he's a 4 months old Ambilobe Pather from Ryan Jarosek. And I love him!:D I can't believe I didn't get into cham's sooner... I'm officially addicted and I've only had him for 2 days! I was part of a holiday gift exchange and this was my present from him, set-up and everything. (I also posted a pic of a gorgeous leopard gecko he gave me)

Attachments

• momscampics 096.jpg
    momscampics 096.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 226
  • momscampics 094.jpg
    momscampics 094.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 216
  • momscampics 093.jpg
    momscampics 093.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 201
  • momscampics 099.jpg
    momscampics 099.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 134
Very cute. Ryan is so nice, he was trying to give a baby to my daughter to sneak home with her at the SBCK meeting! He must have too many or something!:)
I like the bamboo around the outside of the cage, looks good!

very nice, an ryan ya know if ya ever have to many to look after all take in anything lol...

I thought Ryan looked suspiciously like Santa Claus with a smaller beard... and no red clothes.. doesn't say ho more than once.. uh... nevermind.. LOL

I have a cage full for you right here, get your pockets ready and hope they don't pat you down at the airport. :D

LOL! Free? How sweet of you! I will find some way of getting them home, then...... even if I have to tape them to my body underneath my clothes. Think they will notice? :D

Here's some more pics of him when he was mad at me for misting the cage, I think he's awesome no matter what sex he turns out to be. (Male!)

Attachments

• cham2 206.jpg
    cham2 206.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 98
  • cham2 207.jpg
    cham2 207.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 186
Back
Top Bottom