OKAY I JUST REMEMBERED THIS SUPERWORM HORROR STORY. (FROM EXPERIENCE!!!)

Raymond1412

Established Member
So I had just put in 2 superworms and 1 dubia roach thinking nothing could go wrong. (This was with my first chameleon) I went in later to check in to see if Yoshi had eaten anything. He didn't, and I could see why. THE TWO SUPERWORMS TEAMED UP AND ATE THE DUBIA ROACH FROM THE INSIDE OUT!!!!!!!! They didn't eat the shell, but there was a hole through the belly part of the shell that one of the superworms was through. They ate the head, legs, and EVERYTHING ELSE except the shell. Of course, I had to throw them away after smashing them to pieces. But, this is a reminder to PLEASE don't get superworms!!!
Here is a link to one of my other superworm threads if you are interested:
Why you SHOULDN'T feed "Super" worms

I don’t understand this post. You’re surprised bugs ate another bug? This sounds like a win win. The Cham will eat the superworms which ate the Dubai’s nutritious insides and left the chitin shell alone. What a gut load!

I don’t understand this post. You’re surprised bugs ate another bug? This sounds like a win win. The Cham will eat the superworms which ate the Dubai’s nutritious insides and left the chitin shell alone. What a gut load!
I would've been super happy if Yoshi had eaten the superworms that ate the dubia, but I think he just got scared and didn't want the superworms to eat HIM.

Back
Top Bottom