My Mitsios started today

Champhibians

Well it has been a great month here. Today after I got done vending at the midwest reptile show(Thanks eveyone who bought a chameleon off of me) I came home to see this.

SNB10801.jpg

SNB10802.jpg

My first mitiso I have hatched out
SNB10807.jpg

SNB10808.jpg

SNB10805.jpg

SNB10803.jpg

I one more egg was wet
SNB10809.jpg

This is exciting stuff for me, I will keep eveyone posted and get some sire pics up soon.

Thanks, Today was a good day, I set out to go to the reptile show to vend to get a misting system for everything, and did just that. Then I got home and the end to an even better day seeing a little mitiso walking around.

I love coming home to chameleons walking around in the incubator, but when it's something like Nosy Mitsio's, it is that much better.

Thanks, Today was a good day, I set out to go to the reptile show to vend to get a misting system for everything, and did just that. Then I got home and the end to an even better day seeing a little mitiso walking around.

Im old school here, no incubator. I keep my montane room at pretty much perect temps for eggs so they are just kept in a big cabnit in that room.

If figured it was the date but the 2.5 year incubation time had me in disbeleif so i had to ask! What a wait! Most people with a clutch after 2 years would have lost hope a long time ago!

Congrats! That is a little over 6 months...fairly quick. I know one member on here had a couple 5 month incubation times. That would so mess me up. I normally start checking eggs at the 6 month marker.

Do you have pics of the sire?

-chris

Back
Top Bottom