My Methods Part 4 Baby Cage Rack

Do you mist? What is your water source, is it automated?

Using the same water source into 1 reservoir/5 gallon bucket would be easiest maybe.

With that being said the following is assuming you have a RO water filter setup inline feeding your misting reservoir. From there

See the quick paint drawing,

Attachments

• diagram.jpg
    diagram.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 202
I dont mist. I would like to set up an automatic drip system, set on a timer. I just dont know what pump to get or how to route it. That pic helped! Thanks:)

So im really gonna need to get video footage to make it clear. That will take awhile.

For now though: Red, there are tons of different dripper nozzles you can use as well so that will work just fine.

Wy, I do not use a pump or RO system. If you look at pic 4 you can see the simple filter I made out of a fertilizer applicator. It is all hooked up to a timer and directly to the threads on a sink faucet.

If you have a faucet anywhere (and you have run if the house) you can put a Y splitter on it and run one side to your washing machine or shower or whatever and the other one to your misting line.

The pressure is strong enough that it can be quite far from the cages.

Hope that helps.

Yeah Seeco I was replying to Red... I could tell by looking at ur setup you didnt need any input from me. lol

I was trying to give him a sample diagram that would work to mist/drip automate.

Louis, these really are great cages. I dont think i've seen a better set up. Especially for multiple clutches. Takes a lot of the work out of it it looks like. mad props!

Back
Top Bottom