My Melleri

kenya

Avid Member
Hey guys, I thought I should finally share some photos of my little melleri. He is CH from FLchams and is around 6.5 months old and weighs 14 grams. He had a bit of a chill when I first got him but he is doing much better now and seems content. :) I have had him for a few weeks and have been letting him adjust.

Sorry all the photos look similar- it is hard to take them because my cages are so high up and this guy likes to be around the top of his enclosure so I have to sort of take a bunch of fast photos while holding the camera up higher than I can see. It results in not so fantastic pictures. :\

Enjoy!

DSCN9271.jpg

DSCN9274.jpg

DSCN9275.jpg

DSCN9291.jpg

DSCN9294.jpg

DSCN9299.jpg

beautiful guy, what are the dimensions of his cage? oh and i finally have a slow but steady colony of sticks going, thanks for your help with that

beautiful guy, what are the dimensions of his cage? oh and i finally have a slow but steady colony of sticks going, thanks for your help with that

Glad you are enjoying the sticks :)

This little guy is in one of the 2x2x3 cages that are situated in a sort of "rack" on a big counter in my home.

OH THAT IS ADORABLE!! It seems like yesterday my mellers was that small. lol

Back
Top Bottom