My Lizard Room!

Jerambis

Just finished moving/constructing all my lizards into one room. Tell me what you guys think...

First pic is of the whole room.

Second is of my two bab bearded dragons, Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum.

Third pic is of my 3 chams in their new 24x24x48 cages.

Fourth pic is of my 6 months old ambilobe (he decided not to show his colors for the pic).

Last edited:
Ya... you can see them in the pictures... I am trying to post more pictures, but it is not letting me at the moment. Will try later...

Looks great bud!! I've been thinking for the past two weeks how I'm going to get all my reptiles together in one area and in an organized fashion :) post more pics if you can, thanks!

Jim

Is that your formal dining room? My dining room has become cham central with the actual table being "feeder" central. I am sure it grosses out the general population! I am thinking about taking the leaf out of the table to make more room!

Thanks everyone!...

Yes that is the formal dining room, but now the chameleon/bearded dragon/insect feeder room.

The 100 gallon tank to the right is a pygmy tank. As of right now there is nothing in it, I just finished building it today, but by 11:00 am tomorrow there will be 3.9 brevs in it. I cant wait for the little guys!

All the reptiles in one organized room helps so much. Easy access to the feeders, etc.

Here are some more pics...

The first is of my 7 month old ambilobe female...hiding from the camera as usual.

The second is of my 10 month old Nosy Be, getting ready for bed time.

Then my pygmy setup..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom