My Girls Hera, Dulce and Sadie

I love them all! Dulce makes me miss my little green anole colony. I had the most beautiful male, copper colored head and emerald green body. I named him Snake because of his masculine, angular head. He was cool :cool:

I love them all! Dulce makes me miss my little green anole colony. I had the most beautiful male, copper colored head and emerald green body. I named him Snake because of his masculine, angular head. He was cool :cool:

Thank you! I love them all too. :) We have the little green anoles and the brown anoles all in our yard. I also see some house geckos too.

All the ladies are lovely. I've been seeing a male Knight Anole in my yard. Would you like a mate for Dulce?

Can you tell me where you bought this free range enclosure? Or did you make it yourself? Also how does the water drip?

Your females are some of the prettiest, if not the prettiest on the forum!

Thank you Carol. I think it's about time for you to come back up and see everyone again. :)

All the ladies are lovely. I've been seeing a male Knight Anole in my yard. Would you like a mate for Dulce?

Thank you Jason. I'm not in the market for a male. Dulce is just fine by herself.

Can you tell me where you bought this free range enclosure? Or did you make it yourself? Also how does the water drip?

I bought two of these chameleon condos off the internet. The seller no long had chameleons and they had been stored in his garage for years. The company no longer make them but you can make one yourself. Check out this thread: https://www.chameleonforums.com/southbay-chameleon-keepers-meeting-sept-29-a-92807/
There's a large plastic coil tube around the top that holds the water for the dripper. You fill it at the black pipe at on the top.

awesome pics of your girls jann. i love the girls just as much as the boys...they're beautiful. oh btw...didn't anyone tell hera that tights aren't pants. LOL

Dulce was named after a lady that use to be a famous Cuban ballerina. She's now the artistic director of the Jacksonville Ballet.

Oh cool! I had assumed it was after the Spanish word for sweet :) I know all of your pets live La Dulce Vita (the sweet life)

Our arboreal lizzards are ballerinas in their own right!

awesome pics of your girls jann. i love the girls just as much as the boys...they're beautiful. oh btw...didn't anyone tell hera that tights aren't pants. LOL

Thank you Sang! Tare girls are just so sweet and get right to your heart. :)

Oh cool! I had assumed it was after the Spanish word for sweet :) I know all of your pets live La Dulce Vita (the sweet life)

Our arboreal lizzards are ballerinas in their own right!

Well Dulce has the right name because she is a sweetie. I try to give all my guys a good life.

Jann your girls are just beautiful!!!!!!!! And so personable!!! !i've met Dulce,,, can wait to meet Hera and Sadie in September!!

Jann your girls are just beautiful!!!!!!!! And so personable!!! !i've met Dulce,,, can wait to meet Hera and Sadie in September!!

Thank you Lisa. We are really looking forward to your visit.

Those girls are beautiful!

Thank you so much Chuck.

They all are beautifull, but Sadie is the most beautifull!

Thank you and you are making Sadie blush.

Wow, what a trio of lovelies Jann! Hera is so regal and just takes my breathe away! Wow....they are all so beautiful!

Thank you Lisa. Hera is just a totally awesome girl. :)

Back
Top Bottom