My first chameleon is here!!!!!!!

MCSEB

HI EVERYONE! I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW AND EXCITED!
My little guy came in today. I want you guys to meet Reptar! :D:D He is finally part of the chameleon forums!

He is a 5 month old veiled chameleon. I got him off Chameleon Northwest. Sandy was very nice and helpful and helped me out with everything. I love him! I also filmed myself unboxing him. He is very friendly. As soon as he came out of his little container, he just came out and crawled all over my hand and arm and he didn't want to get off haha. Here are a few pictures of Reptar :)

IMG_0810_zps3a6e4907.jpg
[/IMG]
photo1-1_zps5f5a9c50.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0813_zpsa2de5fb0.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0814_zps6a1de391.jpg
[/IMG]
photo3_zpsf73e1d94.jpg
[/IMG]
photo-3_zps343b032a.jpg
[/IMG]

Awesome! Congrats, bro! You're now officially a member of the Cham Fam!! I wish you great success!! :D

Edit*** today will forever mark a change for the rest of your life! You will forever worry about this lil brat every waking moment of the day... :eek: :D

YAY !!!! your life will now be ruled by temps, humidity reading, and crickets :p
what a handsome fellow , congrats on you new little guy there :D

YAY !!!! your life will now be ruled by temps, humidity reading, and crickets :p
what a handsome fellow , congrats on you new little guy there :D

Haha, Tell me about it. I don't know if I obsessed about my 2 girls this much! I knew how to take care of them! Good stuff

I agree with Littleleaf and Maxttu!!! ;) I got my baby boy panther from Sandy and Elliot too! They are very helpful. :)

Also, Reptar is awesome!

Back
Top Bottom