My Crew

Kerrek

Well I have been lurking on here awhile so I thought I'd finally post and introduce my crew 2 Veileds and 5 Panthers.

My youngest Veil came from Cleathechameleon I still haven't given him a name I am hoping I come up with one for him soon

DSC_0808.jpg

His future wife Pickles (because she is such a sour puss) I got her for free from a pet store that thought she was a male and everybody in there was afraid of her because she is mean as sin. I pulled her out of her enclosure to look at her got bit multiple times then told the owner he was a she and they were like you want her take her she is too mean to sell. LOL

DSC_0771.jpg

My First Ambiole Belak came from KaleidoscopeChameleons

Belak at rest
DSC_0765-1.jpg

Belak fired up
DSC_08002.jpg

My Female Ambiole Karma came from Jerm on here he neglected to tell me he had bred her so she gave me 21 eggs 3 weeks after I got her.

DSC_0788.jpg

My male Nosy be Skie came from a local girl he is from wild caught parents.

DSC_0783.jpg

My Female Nosy be Violet from Jim at The Chameleon Company

DSC_0545.jpg

And my last addition Ellwood the Sambava I found on here in the classifieds section. He's the biggest panther I have ever seen.

elw_005-1.jpg

I want to thank everyone for the info posted on here I thought I had pretty good set ups. But the ideas I got from here helped me make my guy's enclosures alot better for them. Especially my Mist King system I love that thing.

Hey! Welcome to the forums. That's a really nice group you have there -- Karma is really pretty. Interesting stories on how you obtained your chams, especially Pickles.

Welcome to the forums man:cool:!!!

Awsome collection of chams:)

thye all look super healthy and well cared for, glad for you to join our "Cham-family":p

greets,

Ace

Welcome to the forum! I have a male from Stefan too, such a fun little guy.
Your chameleons are beautiful, Ellwood looks like a curious guy :)

wow, cool pictures of Belak's color range.
that blue shape in the very middle of his body almost makes a heart.

great Crew you've got here.

terrific grp of kids ya got there! love your sambavas! and i LOVE the name (and reason) for your female veiled! =)

Back
Top Bottom