My Chameleon Monitoring Website

Sorry all about losing this thread. I hadn't realized that people were still posting on it. For sure this would not be the best option for people who want to control 1 or 2 chams. I think i posted it in the first couple of posts in this thread but i will say it again "this control system is expensive and a total over kill" Actually the site has been down ever since i moved and got a new IP. I am still in the process of building a new setup that will incorporate this control system. if you want to keep posted on it i will be posting on that thread from here on in. Sorry to you that didnt get to use the web site!! :( give me a couple weeks and it will be up again with a new IP and a totally new look also.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/osiris-has-new-playground-6235/

You know,the more you think bout it,chameleons just dont know/get what we do to please and keep em safe it seems lol,they bite the hand that feeds em i guess:p

You know,the more you think bout it,chameleons just dont know/get what we do to please and keep em safe it seems lol,they bite the hand that feeds em i guess:p

lol my little guy doesn't bite... he just runs and hides LOL

but I know what ya mean...

Man, get the link back up and working, quick!!!

i'm a sparky by trade and am the ultimate auto-maniac! You should see my marine aquarium, wave makers, moon-lights, current changers etc etc, my wife calls me the mad professor.
Automating my cham enclosure has to be the ultimate, but I can't see the #@$#ing link...arrrrrrggggg :eek: lol

Back
Top Bottom