My boy comes home tomorrow!

summerseeking

Avid Member
I’m so excited! I have a new Chameleon coming tomorrow. A boy Nosy Faly! 100% unrelated to my girl. I’m looking forward to the raising them and the lovely littles they may produce one day. 4 months and already showing colors 🥰🥰

ED69AB49-243B-48C6-B5FA-029F590002E5.jpeg

I’m so in love. I can feel my nerdy inner child dancing with glee. I took my boy (Blythe) and my girl (Rou) outside for some sun today. Separate of course. Both of them ate about 4 silkworms from my hand. It was my first time handling Rou since I got her two weeks ago. Seeing them eat was the coolest thing!

Also, Rou tried to catch a fly. She shot her tongue but I moved my hand just in time to make her miss 😅

DB14C849-05F6-4964-ACCE-A970A88030EB.jpeg

F4DC3FC3-A0E6-40DC-8F01-25C28BD54BE9.jpeg

I’m so in love. I can feel my nerdy inner child dancing with glee. I took my boy (Blythe) and my girl (Rou) outside for some sun today. Separate of course. Both of them ate about 4 silkworms from my hand. It was my first time handling Rou since I got her two weeks ago. Seeing them eat was the coolest thing!

Also, Rou tried to catch a fly. She shot her tongue but I moved my hand just in time to make her miss 😅

View attachment 304195

View attachment 304196
So the bottom pic is female? I'm not to familiar with panthers. And the ages are 4months? I really like the Veileds and Oustalet's. But that bottom pic has got me in deep thought now. I'm beginning to like panthers too. Lol. Oh, love the Parsons too ;)

So the bottom pic is female? I'm not to familiar with panthers. And the ages are 4months? I really like the Veileds and Oustalet's. But that bottom pic has got me in deep thought now. I'm beginning to like panthers too. Lol. Oh, love the Parsons too ;)
Panthers are dreamy. Yes, the bottom pic is a girl. The girl is a little older that 5 months and the boy is 4. Parsons at super cool! I love how big they get.

Back
Top Bottom