Introducing…Bart!

How quickly they learn to become one with the branch. This was all I was offered this afternoon. He’s a cute little branch though.
This morning instead of risking crushing his tiny crickets with tongs, I just held out the cup of his feeders to him. He grabbed the rim and went to town, chowing down all of his bugs. Every couple of bites though, he peeked over the top of the cup and looked at me. It was sooo adorable! 🤗 💗 🥰 The phone kind of scares him, so I didn’t even try for pics of that.
IMG_4997.jpeg

So handsome! Congratulations!
Thank you! :)
I couldn't have wanted for a better caretaker than you. He's in the best care, you deserve each other completely & 100%🥰😍
Completely forgot to give you his info. He hatched June 13, 2023.
Here's his baby pictures
Aww…that’s so sweet for you to say. 😊 I am blessed to have gotten one of your beautiful and healthy little ones.🥰💗 I’m melting from those baby pics! Squee!🫠
It just happens that Bart hatched on what was my dad's bday, which just makes him extra special😍 just thought you'd find that as special as I do.
That is so cool! Yes, that does make him extra special. 🥰

Congrats Vikki!!!! What a handsome, handsome boy!!!! I LOVE his name!!! Perfect!! Auntie Becca @Beman, you did good…❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you Jan! I was looking up names with certain meanings, like ‘gift of joy’ and stuff and Bart came up. For like 30 years I’ve had the name Bartholomew stuck in my head and no one that it fit until now - it just felt right. Then I later realized it’s a ‘B’ name which Becca loves and his sire is…drum roll please…Homer! 😂 He is a beautiful baby and going to be a stunning adult. Auntie Becca did soo very good! He is truly a gift of absolute joy. 💗🥰💗

How quickly they learn to become one with the branch. This was all I was offered this afternoon. He’s a cute little branch though.
This morning instead of risking crushing his tiny crickets with tongs, I just held out the cup of his feeders to him. He grabbed the rim and went to town, chowing down all of his bugs. Every couple of bites though, he peeked over the top of the cup and looked at me. It was sooo adorable! 🤗 💗 🥰 The phone kind of scares him, so I didn’t even try for pics of that.
View attachment 343224
Such a cute branch 🥰

View attachment 343224
That is the cutest stick I’ve ever seen 😍😍😍

Thank you Jan! I was looking up names with certain meanings, like ‘gift of joy’ and stuff and Bart came up. For like 30 years I’ve had the name Bartholomew stuck in my head and no one that it fit until now - it just felt right. Then I later realized it’s a ‘B’ name which Becca loves and his sire is…drum roll please…Homer! 😂 He is a beautiful baby and going to be a stunning adult. Auntie Becca did soo very good! He is truly a gift of absolute joy. 💗🥰💗
I gotta influence the B name tradition lol

View attachment 343224
Awwwww such a cute stick he is!

definitely meant to B 🤭

Back
Top Bottom