Meet Cammo

You're totally fine! We love questions here. We dislike no it alls ;) I'd put her at 2 1/2-3 months old. Females are sexually mature at 6 months. You'll want a 12x12" lay bin for her filled with moist play sand.

Thank you!! I read a five gallon bucket somewhere and was like shooooot that’s not gonna work lol so one of those plastic bins would work? And when should it go in there? Will she look chubby when she’s getting ready? Will I notice a change in her mood? I should do some research before asking all of this lol I’m on it!! Thank you for your help!! Seriously!

The objective will make sure she is not going to reach the hot light dome on top.that will be an accident waiting to Happened...if that was my cage, I would get rid of those fake plant hanging on the side or drop it way down so she cant climb thru and reach to the top underside of the cage screen .

And when should it go in there?
She is too young to be gravid right now....the bucket can wait...concentrate on the set up and the feeders.
I WOULDN'T feed them the feeder from petsdumb store unless they kept it real clean try find some clean reliable feeder source and start learning the gutload n bug care in this forum with other members, a dirty or dying cricket is a 90 percent problem causing lots sick chameleon in the first place.

The objective will make sure she is not going to reach the hot light dome on top.that will be an accident waiting to Happened...if that was my cage, I would get rid of those fake plant hanging on the side or drop it way down so she cant climb thru and reach to the top underside of the cage screen .

Well the dome is hanging above the cage but since I’m going to get the hood you’re probably right. I’ll do some work to it and post more pics after :)

Yeah you can keep the dual dome and just use the 75w basking light. The UVB bulb in that can go right where it belongs... The trash can lol
That’s exactly what I got!! My husband wanted to wait on the 10.0 bulb till Friday but we got the one it came with and I added extra vines that are small for her and get a 75 watt basking bulb. Hope she will feel better after all this!!

Back
Top Bottom