Introducing…Bart!

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
I’m massively excited to introduce to the forum to a baby that comes from such a place of sweetness that I probably have a mouth full of cavities right now...sweet baby boy Bart!
IMG_4947.jpeg
IMG_4948.jpeg
IMG_4952.jpeg

He is one of @Camiezone babies and made the big trip across the country last night. The stars aligned perfectly and this adorable little boy was gifted to me by @Beman - my sister in chameleons. 💗 There are not words to express my gratitude! 🥰🥰🥰 I’d like to also thank @Camiezone for all of the TLC she’s raised her babies with and sends them off to their new homes with.
Bart was comfortable enough to eat a little and spent most of the day exploring the top branches and basking. As hard as it was, I tried not to bother him and let him settle in. Once he is comfortable, of course I’ll be posting lots more pics of the cutie.
Btw, the pink on his foot is not an injury - just an identifier that he’ll lose when he sheds.

Congratulations! He is adorable! ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you Jann. I know you tried hard to send me one of your babies, but the fates always know best. 🥰
Oh my gosh how cute!! Bart is gonna have such a good life with you! Congratulations on your new family memeber! Can’t wait to see more of him 😍
Thank you. It’s so exciting to have a baby to coo over. 🤗
Congratulations!!!🎉🎊🎈
Thank you! 😊
Congrats on your new sweet boy Bart!
Thank you! ☺️
congrats!! @MissSkittles, he is sooooo lucky to have you! you're an amazing person to rely on for help and advice. hope you gave him lots of yummy treats! ❤️

he looks like he likes to paint his nails lol.
Thank you. I’m going to really enjoy giving him lots of yummies. Food is love...even if it is bugs. 😄

oh my goodness!! Congrats!! He has the sweetest puppy dog eyes 😍😍😍
Thank you. Of course I’m totally biased, but he has the sweetest little face. 🤗
Beautiful Bart! Congrats on the new baby!
Thank you. 😊
🥳OMG - Bart definitely got the long end of the stick💞. Lucky guy - prepare to be loved, loved, loved. Congrats @MissSkittles one more baby ready to receive all the love you are gonna pour into him. 💗
Thank you. I’m already totally in love with him. 🥰
What a handsome looking cham. I know Bart will have a wonderful home with you. Can't wait for more pictures.
Thank you. I’m looking forward to taking and sharing lots and lots of pics of the little cutie. 🤗

May he bring you many years of joy! Thank you for all you do within the forum. For being my sister in chameleons. You are a truly remarkable person Vikki and I’m so happy to be an Aunt! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you so very much! From when I first joined CF and throughout every day since, you have always been so very supportive and loving. You’ve seen me at perhaps my lowest and helped me through and now have brought me this little bundle of love and elation. It is you Becca, who is truly remarkable. 💗💗💗
Congrats with Bart, he’s beautiful and look soo sweet. Hopefully he fills the BIG gap in heart from the past months 🙏🏻 and another ☀️ in the house. I know Kali will be eyeballing for Bart because B= for Beautiful and the rest is art 😉

@Beman 🫶🏻🫶🏻
Thank you. He has already shown that he is a little sweetheart. After all that has happened in this year, Bart is a beacon of hope and healing. I love this
Bart because B= for Beautiful and the rest is art
Only you could see it so poetically. We may be an ocean apart, but I’m happy to call you friend. 🥰

Congrats!! My heart is exploding with joy over this story!!🎉 He is adorable! So happy for you and can’t wait to see little Bart grow big and spunky! ❤️

I’m massively excited to introduce to the forum to a baby that comes from such a place of sweetness that I probably have a mouth full of cavities right now...sweet baby boy Bart! View attachment 343114View attachment 343115View attachment 343116
He is one of @Camiezone babies and made the big trip across the country last night. The stars aligned perfectly and this adorable little boy was gifted to me by @Beman - my sister in chameleons. 💗 There are not words to express my gratitude! 🥰🥰🥰 I’d like to also thank @Camiezone for all of the TLC she’s raised her babies with and sends them off to their new homes with.
Bart was comfortable enough to eat a little and spent most of the day exploring the top branches and basking. As hard as it was, I tried not to bother him and let him settle in. Once he is comfortable, of course I’ll be posting lots more pics of the cutie.
Btw, the pink on his foot is not an injury - just an identifier that he’ll lose when he sheds.
He is beautiful!! Congratulations!!! :love::love::love:

Back
Top Bottom