My boy comes home tomorrow!

Your nosy faly boy looks beautiful - he already has some seriously killer red speckles coming in. šŸ˜ šŸ˜Your little lady cham is gorgeous, too! Iā€™m so envious. Am definitely experiencing the excitement vicariously through you, here.. I have a nosy be x nosy boraha cross coming soon. Seeing this just gets me ten times more hyped for it!

How were you ever able to stomach the wait?!

Your nosy faly boy looks beautiful - he already has some seriously killer red speckles coming in. šŸ˜ šŸ˜Your little lady cham is gorgeous, too! Iā€™m so envious. Am definitely experiencing the excitement vicariously through you, here.. I have a nosy be x nosy boraha cross coming soon. Seeing this just gets me ten times more hyped for it!

Where is your nosy boraha cross coming from??

Whoa Iā€™ve never heard of a Nosy Boraha. Going look it up right now lol.

Honestly, I got really lucky with finding them, I didnā€™t have to wait at all really. VERY few people breed Nosy Falys. I couldnā€™t find any at first. I took a chance and called a breeder with beautiful sires, just to see when he would have some. He told me he had one girl left from the sire I wanted. She was a hold back. Thatā€™s Rou. He called he the most beautiful girl he had seen and man is he right. You canā€™t see it in the pics but she has SO many colors.

To get a boy from the sire I wanted, I was going to have to wait until next year. I planned to wait, but when I went to pick the girl up, he told me a boy from the other sire I wanted would be closely related to her. I was bummed.

Then, during one of my MANY late night ā€œNosy Falys for saleā€ google searches šŸ˜‚, I got led to a random post here in the forums. This guy mentioned he wanted to get a nosy faly from another member.

I went check out that members page but didnā€™t see anything about Falys, I decided to follow him just in case. He sent a really nice message a few moments later saying he noticed I followed him, and to let him know if I had any questions. I told him about the random post I came across and asked about Falys and he just happened to still have two. It was so serendipitous. Heā€™s a wonderful guy, so happy to have crossed paths and to be raising one of his little guys.

It all worked out perfectly. šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°

Whoa Iā€™ve never heard of a Nosy Boraha. Going look it up right now lol.

Honestly, I got really lucky with finding them, I didnā€™t have to wait at all really. VERY few people breed Nosy Falys. I couldnā€™t find any at first. I took a chance and called a breeder with beautiful sires, just to see when he would have some. He told me he had one girl left from the sire I wanted. She was a hold back. Thatā€™s Rou. He called he the most beautiful girl he had seen and man is he right. You canā€™t see it in the pics but she has SO many colors.

To get a boy from the sire I wanted, I was going to have to wait until next year. I planned to wait, but when I went to pick the girl up, he told me a boy from the other sire I wanted would be closely related to her. I was bummed.

Then, during one of my MANY late night ā€œNosy Falys for saleā€ google searches šŸ˜‚, I got led to a random post here in the forums. This guy mentioned he wanted to get a nosy faly from another member.

I went check out that members page but didnā€™t see anything about Falys, I decided to follow him just in case. He sent a really nice message a few moments later saying he noticed I followed him, and to let him know if I had any questions. I told him about the random post I came across and asked about Falys and he just happened to still have two. It was so serendipitous. Heā€™s a wonderful guy, so happy to have crossed paths and to be raising one of his little guys.

It all worked out perfectly. šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°

Everything about your experience is so very awesome! šŸ„° The stars really aligned for this one - just goes to show you that he was meant to be! Youā€™re absolutely right in saying that falys are difficult to find. I was very interested in getting one myself for a while there, but I had no idea where to even start looking (the only results my searches yielded were links to cbrepltiles, and thatā€™s a definite no ā˜¹ļø). Iā€™m so looking forward to more of these two! Please tell us youā€™ll be posting more pics of your boy as he gets bigger and colors up a bit more? I love gawking at the nosy faly locale šŸ˜‚ and heā€™s going to be a stunner for sure.

Iā€™d never heard of the nosy boraha locale until just recently myself! Like you, the sudden opportunity to bring one into my life just sort of fell into my lap. I may be biased, but the majority of panther locales with ā€Nosyā€ in their names are among some of my favorites, šŸ’™

Everything about your experience is so very awesome! šŸ„° The stars really aligned for this one - just goes to show you that he was meant to be! Youā€™re absolutely right in saying that falys are difficult to find. I was very interested in getting one myself for a while there, but I had no idea where to even start looking (the only results my searches yielded were links to cbrepltiles, and thatā€™s a definite no ā˜¹ļø). Iā€™m so looking forward to more of these two! Please tell us youā€™ll be posting more pics of your boy as he gets bigger and colors up a bit more? I love gawking at the nosy faly locale šŸ˜‚ and heā€™s going to be a stunner for sure.

Iā€™d never heard of the nosy boraha locale until just recently myself! Like you, the sudden opportunity to bring one into my life just sort of fell into my lap. I may be biased, but the majority of panther locales with ā€Nosyā€ in their names are among some of my favorites, šŸ’™
Whoa borahas are lovely! Iā€™m excited to see your guy! I agree, Iā€™m team Nosy all the way.

I will definitely post as they grow. I really enjoy this community, sharing and seeing other folks shares.

LOL nope... limited to 1 chameleon with my new landlord. Hopefully I have many more years with Beman since he is only 3. I love the Nosy Boraha but I want a pure rather than a cross. I have already spoken with Framchams. They are still hoping to get a female but no such luck yet.
Aw, Iā€™m keeping my fingers crossed they find a nice Boraha lady for Redrum And you can finally get baby of your own. Truthfully. I would be interested in a pure in this locale myself (in the future, at least. One step at a time).

Whoa borahas are lovely! Iā€™m excited to see your guy! I agree, Iā€™m team Nosy all the way.

I will definitely post as they grow. I really enjoy this community, sharing and seeing other folks shares.
Congrats again, @summerseeking! I agree with you wholeheartedly. I havenā€™t been around here long myself, but everyone here has been great and incredibly helpful. Seeing othersā€˜ animals and their setups is even better. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of your scaly babies in the future!

Back
Top Bottom