Mr. Colors Intro and show & tell (Pic Heavy)

Seriously nice collection, seriously nice girlfriend, seriously how did you get a hot one to buy into it? It's like asking a girl from new jersey to go to a NASCAR race with me, they just look bewildered. But anyways, welcome and best of luck to you.

Great collection, nice job with the waterfall, really cool. I would be worried about the cat, their great hunters and smart enough to get at most cages.

Welcome! :) Always nice to see another person in the addicting world of Chameleons! :) Your setups looks awesome! :O)

Welcome... Awesome collection. I have actually been thinking about getting a dart frog, they look so cool.

i follow(ed) one of your build threads on Dendroboard. i had no idea you had quite an extensive collection.
cool to have you here.

Yeah, I have never posted my species list on DB before, so you guys are the first to see it. :) The collection does look quite expansive, but most of it fits into one room. I hope to be overrun in tadpoles by this spring!

Welcome to the forum:D When you get those Auratus Turquoise and Bronze
going hook a forum member up I would like to get a pair:cool:

This is the pair that I bought from Darren Meyers for my girls christmas present. These ones are hers. They haven't laid yet, so I guess we're about 9 months out at this point, but I got you covered if you still don't have them by then!

Seriously nice collection, seriously nice girlfriend, seriously how did you get a hot one to buy into it? It's like asking a girl from new jersey to go to a NASCAR race with me, they just look bewildered. But anyways, welcome and best of luck to you.

Hahaha. Why thank you. Her chromosomes have combined wonderfully. She's definitely a keeper.
Its all about being sneaky and hiding each cage of new frogs that come in the house... until one day she opens up the bedroom door and discovers an entire room full of them! But seriously, that's how it started.

Wow I am blown away. That's an incredible group of animals you two have there. BTW I like the rock waterfall(s) very cool.

I also wanted to share a video of my 55g display tank that I built for my living room.
It first shows the tank with the lights on, and then what it looks like after lights out.
You will see firefly lights, and glowing mushrooms. This tank also has two built in computer fans installed in-tank.

http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb365/FrogFever/Video/?action=view¤t=022.mp4

To watch this build every step of the way click the link below!

http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/parts-construction/73620-frogfevers-55g-display-tank-build.html

Awesome I'm going to be getting into darts as well as my daughter is interested and well she asked for a Cham for Xmas and looked at what happened haha so I've made a deal with her that if she continues to do such a great job with her cham well birthday is coming up :p I may be picking your Brain a bit!

Back
Top Bottom