Mr. Cedric Diggory Cheshire at his best!

So I took Diggory out today when I got home, he was pissed at first but then got used to it, let his shield down (black bars) and started crawling like crazy. Tried measuring him but it didn't work so well. He has gotten SO MANY more colors since I first got him on Oct. 7th, it is just crazy! I love my little man :] Check the pics!!

DSCN0862.jpg

DSCN0863.jpg

Chilling on daddy's head!

DSCN0864.jpg

Looking to the lords above. No actually he was looking at the ceiling fan hahaha
DSCN0865.jpg

He glows on my head!
DSCN0866.jpg

Kisses! No he actually used my face to climb to my head haha dudes got some SHARP little nails!
DSCN0869.jpg

DSCN0870.jpg

My attempts at measuring him greatly failed!
DSCN0872.jpg

KUNG FU!
DSCN0874.jpg

deh googly eyes!
DSCN0875.jpg

DSCN0876.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed! He is getting more colors and bigger by the day! His clutch hatched between June 7 and June 14, only 4 months old!

He's got some nice blues going, especially for one so young, and he should be brightening up with every shed for some time to come.
They have no respect for personal space when they climb your face, do they?:p

He's got some nice blues going, especially for one so young, and he should be brightening up with every shed for some time to come.
They have no respect for personal space when they climb your face, do they?:p

Yes, he is getting more and more colors! He really doesn't, just grabs onto my nose, lips, eyelid, ears, and just climbs right up haha

nice! looks awesome! how many females do you have out of his clutch? im looking for a female for my guy

oh ya... i remember them posting those for autumn rain up!! he looks awesome tho! .. i was thinking about picking one of the females also, but ya there definitley out now of the females... but he sure does look awesome

oh ya... i remember them posting those for autumn rain up!! he looks awesome tho! .. i was thinking about picking one of the females also, but ya there definitley out now of the females... but he sure does look awesome

Thank you! Yeah the females for sired Autumn Rain were sold out wayyyy even before they posted the pictures of the clutch haha. Think there are some other sires up there that have recent clutches

Great colors and if you keep handling him he'll probably end up pretty docile as well...then of course it's hard to piss them off enough to see what they are really made of. Mine has gotten huffed up less than 5 times and he's almost a year old

One of my fondest memories of my first male melleri was watching him climb up Dr. Kevin Fitzgerald's face, clinging to his glasses with hind feet and clutching his hair with the front.

Back
Top Bottom