Mr. Ambanja Jr a.k.a Mint Berry Crunch

djfishygillz

Avid Member
Offspring of Mr. Ambanja from Chameleons 101

I love this guy... He is my first cham. I have many more but he has always been the show stunner

Attachments

• DSCN0290.jpg
    DSCN0290.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 270
  • DSCN0295.jpg
    DSCN0295.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 235
  • DSCN0305.jpg
    DSCN0305.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 200
++++++++++

Also if you look at a map of madagascar you can notice nosy and ambanja are actually very close to each other so there could be similar genetic traits between the two

Mbc

I gotta laugh everytime I see the name Mint Berry Crunch!!! Wish we could have a new episode of SP every week. That last one "Growing up" was kind o sad.

very cool. Ambanajas can indeed have the spotting.

What does he fire up to? Pictures! Any yellows?

haha. mint berry crunch. thats 2 funny. i love southpark. beautiful cham btw! the name fits well.

Ive always been of fan of Mr Ambanja. Thats a gorgeous male you got. You need to get him a special gf. HAve you seen SoKool from Screameleons? One of his females would make a nice pairing.....

Speaking of a girl friend. If anyone has a good price on an Ambanja female I think I would take it. and yes that last South Park was really sad, I actually just watched it. Can't wait to see what happens in October when they finish the season. + Thanks everyone for the nice comments. and he rarely throws out some orange on his face and a bit of yellow but he is pretty much blue on teal with red dots. I love this guy though and would LOVE to get some babies going from him. I will actually be moving the the bay area so if anyone wanted to stud him and split a clutch I would be more than willing to do so

Wow he's gorgeous!

Mr Ambanja is one of the most laid back chameleons and and a absolute stud. I have a Mr. A off spring also I love him to death!

Back
Top Bottom