MOVING! need to part with an awesome 1y/o Ambilobe male

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all,

I was recently admitted to a graduate program in Miami and will need to part ways w/ my male panther; moving him, my dog, and all my other stuff and then finding a new spot to live is going to be too much of a hassle.

I would obviously like to sell to a member of this community over putting it up on craigslist or the like, but I only have a couple months before Im moving. The package would be for the chameleon and his setup, including all pertinent gear.

He is an avid eater, all his meals have been gutloaded and dusted with Ca; multivit dusting happened once every couple of weeks. He has shown good growth and consistently problem free sheds. He is currently on a diet of dubia, crickets, and hornworms, but loves silkworms, supers, moths, mantis; basically any insect that he can fit in his mouth

Asking $500 for everything, I will also throw in another large pothos w/ a ceiling hook I use to free-range, a bougainvillea, and a superworm and Dubia colony. Im open to all reasonable offers. I obviously cant ship, the habitat stands at about 6-7' tall. Im located in Pasadena, CA
email [email protected] for instant replies, I will frequently check PMs here. I can take more pictures of whatever you need

Lighting:
one 75w heatlamp and one 96W 24" T5 fluorescent fixture with 3 6500k bulbs and one Reptisun 10.0 UVB bulb thats 3m/o. comes with an extra 6500k bulb.

Misting:
Mistking automatic mister setup and custom reservoir (holds ~1.5gal, or enough for a couple weeks on my misting setup). There is room for a larger reservoir under the tank

Habitat:
Custom made habitat with a large pothos and large numbers of branches and vines. Basking area includes a slanted branch so thermoregulation is easy. Temperature range in a 70degree house is slightly higher than 70 at the bottom and 90 towards the top. Wire mesh sides and top provide ample airflow and I have yet to see any pest insects or mold in this heavily planted tank. The mistking and insect colonies fit in the small compartment under the tank, which has a panel that can be used to seal it

65P9GZQ.jpg

m76J9ZJ.jpg

eUssezK.jpg

The Panther:
aprox 1.5y/o male ambilobe, bought from user Kerrek, sire was Balek (https://www.chameleonforums.com/ambilobe-sambavas-sale-111620/)

BD6SYWa.jpg

0N9dWrK.jpg

by2fOZY.jpg

uMTU75Q.jpg

21GVsPT.jpg

eats everything:

still available, have had multiple requests for individual parts or to ship, still want to move this all at once and wont be able to ship if I do that. If the cham is still up for sale in a few weeks Ill reconsider

updated pictures

GY77TBf.jpg

cgccouF.jpg

trXSjaA.jpg

inxJIOC.jpg

MsNELay.jpg

bGqM2u2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom