More pics of Storm, Nosy Faly

Not really mate. Chameleons are slowly getting more popular. I am 1 of a few UK breeders working with them. I am also working with Parsons chameleons too, but thats a few years down the line yet, they need to mature first!

Where abouts In the uk are you?

I currently live in Germany but will be returning to England in June. I will be living in the North East, Middlesbrough area. Thanks for all the kind words guys, hes loving the attention! lol

Thank you all. Im afraid i may have mislead you all though, it seems that he is not a Nosy Faly? According to someone i know, who probably cant tell his asshole from his nose, hes a mix and looks more like an Ambilobe? Seriously. lol:D

Thank you all. Im afraid i may have mislead you all though, it seems that he is not a Nosy Faly? According to someone i know, who probably cant tell his asshole from his nose, hes a mix and looks more like an Ambilobe? Seriously. lol:D

Wow really I dont see any ambilobe in that WC faly..:rolleyes: you can tell he is wc buy the high yellow on his cheeks....

lol, my thoughts exactly. So thats how you tell a WC from CB? I never knew that. I just guessed from the mess he was in he wasnt CB as nobody could let a Faly, or any chameleon, get in like he was. I thought he was going to die! I guess hes around 8-9 months, do you think thats about right? know he has a lot of colour, but he is very small and eats every single day, around 5-6 crix or locusts.

Yeah that's one way to tell also the shape of his nose ..... I would guess close to a year old on age.JMO

Cool, i know what to look out for next time someone tries to sell me WC claiming CB. I hope he grows a lot bigger then! My WC Cap Est is a giant, 50cm in length and 284g when i weighed him last! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom