More pics of Storm, Nosy Faly

Yeah, i thought thats why you wanted it! lol. Thans for your help Lee, I really do appreciate it. Poor Storm was upset thinking he might have been half Ambilobe! lmao.:p

I cant believe he would say that. He said my friends Nosy Faly was a blue Ambanja. I think he says it because he doesnt like it when people dont buy chameleons from him and go to others. How else am i to get non related pairs? Idiot!

Ive got 27 eggs incubating as we speak and looking to import them to US. There may be someone interested, and my friend has babies right now which could be paired with them. I found out today he actually has 2 seperate lines of them! both clutches are around 2-3 weeks old. So if someone wants to import them and wait for mine to be ready, They could be in the US and breeding in 2 years time!!! ;)

And someone could always stick a faly in there too so I can buy a storm baby.? :D lol. I'll just dream. Haha.

And someone could always stick a faly in there too so I can buy a storm baby.? :D lol. I'll just dream. Haha.

Still time buddy! Theres people interested but obviously the price of importation, plus me not taking less than $380 each (although im yet to be made any sensible offers) kind of puts them off. My saying is, you get what you pay for! i think its around $1000 to import, meaning if 10 are imported, thats $4800!! thats still only $480 each. :D

Still time buddy! Theres people interested but obviously the price of importation, plus me not taking less than $380 each (although im yet to be made any sensible offers) kind of puts them off. My saying is, you get what you pay for! i think its around $1000 to import, meaning if 10 are imported, thats $4800!! thats still only $480 each. :D

I know, I still hope someone imports them in. If I had the money id import them in a heartbeat, theyd easily sell. I mean everyone loves storm. And theyd be awesome lines for anyones breeding.

Hi,

So i went ahead and weighed him today. Hes a nice chunky 109g compared to the skinny 66g he was when i first got him in at the end of August. He also looks as though he is about to shed any day soon so ill post some fresh pics of him in his new suit! lol

I hope your buddy takes good care of him for you. You sure could have sent him my way for 5 weeks. I have a cpl of girls that would make him feel at home. lol

Im still looking for a serious importer to get these over to the US. Pm me if your interested. $350 each for the babies, a good price IMO. Had a few people interested, but i wont sell them at $100 each (seriously???:mad:) as i can sell them over here in Europe for the price im asking. They should be ready around September/October.

Back
Top Bottom