More Foliage And Pics!

Chamified

Hello All, I was considering purchasing a Ficus at a local Nursery. However the only reason I am willing to do this is because I am worried my Jacksons as you can see in these pics does not have enough cover or Foliage. Tell me your opinion on whatever else I have to do! Or if I need to purchase a Ficus.
P.S. Thanks :)

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 147
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 150
I think a ficus would definitely be nice! I like how you have done it so far, but another plant would be nice. Your animal is gonna want some more stuff to hide in and climb on :D

Either add a nice plant on the bottom, or a hanging plant in a corner of the cage.

However I like what you have so far - though im sure your cham would like it even more "junglified".

Maybe Xanth will chime in to answer my question ( or anyone with Xanth experience :) )

But are you using a 5.0 bulb in there? and if so have you considered a 10.0?

Again my experience with Jacksons and Xanths in general is limited, but from what I can see in the pictures thats a tiny cham in a big cage... and if it was a Panther/Veiled I would myself consider a 10.0.

I may be completely wrong though and a 10.0 may be too strong for the animal... im curious to see the answer though :).

Secondly is he CB or WC and how old do you think he is?

S.F

He is WC had parasites but now doesnt and I use a...... probobly a 10.0 linear recommended by Dave Weldon.

Back
Top Bottom