Our Panther has arrived! :)

Steve A

Chameleon Enthusiast
He had a long journey getting here. When I opened his container he lunged at me and tried to make a run for it :ROFLMAO: I had him at his enclosure though so it worked out. He is so cute. Such a beautiful creature. I can't wait for my son to come home and name him. I believe he's going to name him Yoshi because he's been on a Mario kick lately. But we'll see. I didn't want to stress him any more than he already was, so I just quickly provided him with some silkworms (his favorite), and BSFL, snapped a couple pics and left him alone. As you can see in one of the pics, I already have some black soldier flies flying around in there lol So hopefully he enjoys a treat at some point today. I kind of don't expect him to really eat today considering all he's been through.

If anyone is considering purchasing a panther in the near future, I would highly recommend @FramsChams. They were super helpful throughout the entire process. You can tell they really care about the chameleons they breed, and I am absolutely stunned by how beautiful he is.

Thank you to everyone who's helped me out between offering advice, especially with the enclosure I've built, and of course chameleon care! You've all been super helpful.

Attachments

• 20230726_111054.jpg
    20230726_111054.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 20230726_111111.jpg
    20230726_111111.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 48
  • 20230726_111747.jpg
    20230726_111747.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 20230726_112147.jpg
    20230726_112147.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 20230726_111801.jpg
    20230726_111801.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 48
So freaking cute. Happy this worked out for you and your son. I really hope this will be a wonderful experience for your family.
He really is. I mean of course we had pics from the breeder but seeing him in person is something else. I really don't want to bother him. He's been hanging out on that back branch since he retreated to it lol so I am trying to leave him alone for now. But I'll post pics later (probably tomorrow) once he gets settled in and starts showing his relaxed colors. Thank you!

He really is. I mean of course we had pics from the breeder but seeing him in person is something else. I really don't want to bother him. He's been hanging out on that back branch since he retreated to it lol so I am trying to leave him alone for now. But I'll post pics later (probably tomorrow) once he gets settled in and starts showing his relaxed colors. Thank you!
Just make sure you have a dripper going for him. He will be thirsty after his trip.

Do you have a camera you could put in the room for now? This is how I keep an eye on my chams without stressing them :)
I do not but I think I am going to get one. I have some saved on an amazon list. I was thinking of doing that. But now I really want to do that so I can keep an eye on him without stressing him. Thank you :)

I use mine for my cham and dogs. (When im out of town) Their really useful.
I have a dog too and I thought about getting one for her too, but she's so good when I'm not home I haven't really needed it. I was just gonna get it to mess around with her lmao and check in on her just in case. I'm gonna get just 1 for now for our chameleon and we'll see how it goes. Maybe I will get one for her too

Back
Top Bottom