So, I am more or less building a room for my Waldo, a 1 1/2 yr old Oustalet's. the best "tree" we have researched is Monstera deliciosa (breadfruit) climbing on grapevines around a room with skylights and 14 foot ceilings. The fruit of this plant is edible, but cited as toxic on some lizard sites. Waldo has never shown any interest in eating plants of any kind, although the literature suggests that they eat berries in the wild. (My little veiled cham has almost eaten her Thai plant to death.) What is anybody's experience with this plant and Oustalet's?