Monsoon...

ISA my Veiled

So I bought a Monsoon misting system because honestly, I don't think I need such a great system for Isabella such as the Aquazamp or Mistking. I also work at PetSmart and get it about $30.00 off with my employee discounts and such :D lol soooo I was just curious as to how to set the spray times I want on it. I figured out some of it but when I set it to cycle it seems to just keep going off within 5 minutes of eachother. Anyone have directions that can show me? Thank you guys!

So I bought a Monsoon misting system because honestly, I don't think I need such a great system for Isabella such as the Aquazamp or Mistking. I also work at PetSmart and get it about $30.00 off with my employee discounts and such :D lol soooo I was just curious as to how to set the spray times I want on it. I figured out some of it but when I set it to cycle it seems to just keep going off within 5 minutes of eachother. Anyone have directions that can show me? Thank you guys!

not sure how to set it, but i think most people have been using a separate timer because the timer on the unit goes out, and eventually just keeps spraying (and it pretty much sprays compared to misting like mistking, or aqua zamp) was there no way for them to special order a mistking for you and still get a discount?

If you want it to spray throughout the day you want the blue light to be above cycle. The first knob is hours in between each spray. If you want it to spray every three hour set it to three.
The second knob is the how many seconds you want it to spray.

Back
Top Bottom