Monsoon mister?

theonlyjuan

Was thinking about buying the monsoon mister today???
Anyone own one that could give me the opinion on it?
Thanks

I have had a monsoon mister for 2 months or so. What I've noticed it is a stream of water more so like a heavy rain in one particular area than a mist. Now I got a CRAZZZZY deal on my mister before I had done more research. When it goes out, which it looks like it does after a year or so, I will be buying a mistking :)

They are crap. I am on my third unit. The first lasted less than 6 months, the second was bad out of the box, the third is working but who knows for how long.

Thanks for everyone's input. I currently have a DIY I did. Consiting if a pond pump, big dripper and spray tips from iragation hoses (1/4")
I was lookin to buy the second timer from mistking but after shipping comes to around $50 when I could get the monsoon for $80 right now....still on he fence about it....

my monsoon stopped working right in one month -totally gone in 3 k\Keep all receipts or don't get one - if you are using it in a carpeted area plan on new carpets too.

I guess I'm the only one to have good success with a monsoon. Mine came with my Cham as I got her from craigslist with a complete setup. Mines been trouble free for 7 months now. I did have to remove the in line filter as it was clogged, but other than that no issues. That being said if I were to spend money on it I would probably go with the mist king system.

Scratch what I previously said. I came back from thanksgiving and my monsoon was all but broken. Bought a mistking Monday and it just arrived yesterday. I set it up immediately and couldn't be more impressed. It's a way better system. I did manage to retrofit the monsoon reservoir to work with the mistking, so at least it isn't completely useless.

I am just not sure how this system works is there a video and more info on what to buy? the nozzles are more self explanatory with the dome system not so much! Thanks!

Trish Rogers

Back
Top Bottom