Jungle Dawn led light 34w

CrazyBear

Hello! I tried to look this question up but couldn't find an answer so i am seeing if anyone here could answer it for me. I own the Jungle Dawn led light for my chameleon encloser but the mister seem to always hit the lights even when i change there direction of mist. Is it okay for the lights to get the mistting water on them? If not how can i fix this?
Thanks for the help.

I would say it isn’t so great to have water hit your lights, but my screen top always gets wet too and my lights sit on it. The only way to fix this would be to raise your light off of the screen. On Etsy someone does make/sell ReptiRisers I think is what they are called. I just use cheap wire baskets from Dollar Tree.

I do my mistking nozzles like this... I take the nozzle apart. The main piece hooks to a piece of the tubing and then the tubing hooks back into the piece that comes down into the cage. Then I use a tiny zip tie to hook the nozzle to the screen. This gets it farther into the cage and allows you to point the nozzle straight down. I make sure I do not have lights running on top of the screen over the tube though so it is not heating it.

IMG_4958.jpg

Hello! I tried to look this question up but couldn't find an answer so i am seeing if anyone here could answer it for me. I own the Jungle Dawn led light for my chameleon encloser but the mister seem to always hit the lights even when i change there direction of mist. Is it okay for the lights to get the mistting water on them? If not how can i fix this?
Thanks for the help.

I do my mistking nozzles like this... I take the nozzle apart. The main piece hooks to a piece of the tubing and then the tubing hooks back into the piece that comes down into the cage. Then I use a tiny zip tie to hook the nozzle to the screen. This gets it farther into the cage and allows you to point the nozzle straight down. I make sure I do not have lights running on top of the screen over the tube though so it is not heating it.

View attachment 341183
Is that two dragon strand enclosures put together?

I use the Fluval Plant LED fixture. It’s designed for planted aquariums so it’s strong, fully programmable, and totally water proof.

Didn’t he stop production of these due to not be able to get the supplies at an affordable price? I’m genuinely curious because I had wanted one as well. I don’t see them on his site currently
Sad face. I wonder if he would special make them if requested? I wanted one for my Jackson when he got older and my panther as well.

I need one!
Yeah it was a gorgeous enclosure. I had to sell it when I suddenly had to move out of our rental because they sold it out from under us giving us 30 days to move. It sucked. I spent a ton on the entire set up.
Didn’t he stop production of these due to not be able to get the supplies at an affordable price? I’m genuinely curious because I had wanted one as well. I don’t see them on his site currently
I would contact him because I am not sure when or if he is offering the atrium. That one was the atrium hybrid. I know for awhile he was only offering them in build cycles so only during certain months.

Yeah it was a gorgeous enclosure. I had to sell it when I suddenly had to move out of our rental because they sold it out from under us giving us 30 days to move. It sucked. I spent a ton on the entire set up.

I would contact him because I am not sure when or if he is offering the atrium. That one was the atrium hybrid. I know for awhile he was only offering them in build cycles so only during certain months.
Oh man what a bummer I’m sorry that happened! I would totally be on a wait list for them. I’m not ready for them yet, I need to build my reptile room first.

I would reach out if your interested. He used to only take a certain number of orders and then that build was closed out.
Oh. Ok I’ll reach out and ask him. If not maybe I’ll buy two and try and figure out to put them both together…

Oh. Ok I’ll reach out and ask him. If not maybe I’ll buy two and try and figure out to put them both together…
If he is no longer doing them then take a look at tamura designs. He has some beautiful ones that are the same size as the atrium I got was.

Back
Top Bottom