Mitch at about 1 year old

graydon

Whats up guys, been super busy with work and school and found some time to get a updated pic of mitch. He's about 12 months here. Hope everyone is doing well!

20h65w7.jpg

He looks great! A big boy-does he fire up those reds for you?

Thanks Juli! Great to hear from you. Yes he has fired the most insane red with yellow bars I've ever seen. I shall have to get some fired up pics.

I also tried to free range him out on my patio but I don't think that works to well when a chameleon can see a lot more bigger and better looking trees. Long story short I came outside to check on him and found him wandering on the ground. Thank god I have a bird cage surrounding my patio. Has anyone ever successfully free ranged outside? (With a birdcage of course)

He's very handsome! I'll free range outside to the extent of setting the cham in a plant uncaged, but I'm always right there within a couple of feet keeping an eye on things so he doesn't slip away, and acting as a deterent to cats, squirrels, birds, etc.

Love him. I have fallen in love with panthers after having a veiled. Can't wait to get one! Is he any hassle with handling?

Thanks for the replies guys! @skully Im sure you know this but you dont want to handle any chameleon unless its necessary. But yes, he is extremely docile when I do take him out of the cage. (Probly due to handling him everyday for administering fortaz for his URI that he had for about a month.)

Thanks again guys!

Back
Top Bottom