Mistking nozzle clogged so quick?

glOckcOma

I have had my mistking setup for a week and I just noticed that I haven't seen any water droplets or anything for a few days and my plants are all dried up.

So I went to manually turn on my mistking and nothing came out, so I started taking everything apart and it looks like my nozzle is clogged, anyone ever heard of this happening after a few days of use.

I also use an RO system that I have for my saltwater setup.

Is there something I could do to get it going right away?

I hope my cham is okay, I have no idea how long my enclosure hasn't been misted, since its on a timer.

Anyone recommend a nozzle I can get and where that wont clog so quickly?

Someone please help, I want to get my mistking going. It's brand new and it's already clogged. Maybe I am doing something wrong here.

I'm pretty sure he does... He makes his own misting systems and sells them. It's called Aqua Zamp. Have you tried getting it unclogged? I have read that soaking them in CLR or Vinegar will unclog them. Afterward of course rinse them out very well.

does the pump turn on when pluged directly into the wall? does it pump water though the hose when you remove the nozzle? First aim the hose into a bucket or sink though... could spray water all over!

does the pump turn on when pluged directly into the wall? does it pump water though the hose when you remove the nozzle? First aim the hose into a bucket or sink though... could spray water all over!

It's definitely the nozzle, I checked the pump and it seems to pump water.

Does it pump at full pressure? the nozzles have a check valve that closes when the pressure drops.

You could be right, I just dont know what the full pressure would look like like.

Awe man this makes me even more worried. maybe i could post a pic of it.

OMG It is definately the pump, I just turned it on without the nozzle and no water is being pumped through!!!

DAAMMNIT I am gonna have to go without it for weeks now if I have to return it.

Could be user error. Have you tried taking it all apart and setting it back up again?

OMG It is definately the pump, I just turned it on without the nozzle and no water is being pumped through!!!

DAAMMNIT I am gonna have to go without it for weeks now if I have to return it.

Aw, sorry. Hope everything turns out ok... Just will have to go with the old fashioned manual misting.:rolleyes::cool:

Does the pump vibrate or make any noise at all? If so, it may have lost it's prime. If it makes noise, try raising the reservoir higher than the pump until it starts moving water again.

Send a help needed PM to marry at mist king, he is listed in the plan sponsor section. Also there is a set up instructions sheet on his website, make sure it is set up correctly.

Could be user error. Have you tried taking it all apart and setting it back up again?

Nope sorry no user error, its the pump, I left it on for 20 minutes and it trickles without the nozzle, I can pee stronger then that.

when I first had it I remember the pump vibrated, now its more like a humm.

I just sent you a PM. Nothing to worry about. I'm assuming you somehow lost the prime. In case you can't fix it, I'll send one over ASAP. First try my suggestions. I'm 99.999999% sure it's not the nozzle and not the pump. Email me some photos of your setup, I'd like to see how you have things configured.

Back
Top Bottom